• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Nikolai and IberiAARn Tales in CK3. Short and sweet updates as Leon becomes Hispania. Plus it is relatively new so time to get on board early. Nikolai shows us that it does not take months and/or years to tell a tale of 400 years. :p
Excellent choice.

Hi there everybody! It's Saturday, and while I have this to Sunday, I think it is best I hand it over now while I can. You see, as I have mentioned before my health is kinda bad lately, with nausea and daily puking - which I have had for 15+ years - have become much, much worse the last month, leaving me in a bad and tired state. Got called in for a hospital visit Tuesday coming week, which is great.
So of course I caught corona this week. Sigh.
Hoping and best wishes for your fast recovery.
Everyone; stay safe, stay healthy.

Don’t you ever be sad
Lean on us when times are bad
When the day comes and you are down
In a river of trouble and about to drown

Just hold on, we’re comin'
Hold on, we’re cheerin'

We’re on our way, the AARlanders
If you get cold, yeah, we will be your cover
Don't have to worry, 'cause we’re here
No need to suffer, @Nikolai , cause we’re near

Just hold on, we’re celebratin'
Hold on, we’re dancin'

Lookie here
Reach out to Weekly AAR Showcase
For congratulation, yeah
Lookie here, AARlanders, that’s Nikolai to cheer for
Call out Nikolai’s name, yeah, for celebration

Now don't you ever be sad
Lean on us when the times are bad
When the day comes and you are down, Nikolai
In a river of trouble and about to drown

Just hold on, we’re praisin'
Hold on, we’re congratulatin'

Just hold on
Don't you worry (We’re comin')
Here we come (Hold on)
We're on to congratulate you (We’re comin')
Yeah! [*]

[*] Appropriated from Hold On, I'm Coming of the album with the same name, by Sam & Dave (1966)

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Thank you kindly! :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
People, please give Werther an applause and read The Kingdom of Jerusalem ASAP. :D

One, two, three - One, two, three
Ow! Uh! Alright! Uh!

Got to know how to post
Like it’s Werther’s turn
AAR on the week’s-spot

Do The Word-dancin’
Put your hand on your keyboards, yeah
Let your word-mancy slip
Write a congratulation
@Werther deserves all celebration

Ow! Uh!
Na, na-na na-na
Na-na na-na
Na-na na-na na-na
Na-na na-na
Need somebody help me say it one time!
Na, na-na na-na
Na-na na-na
Na-na na-na na-na
Na-na na-na

Ow! Uh! You know I feel alright? Hah! Feel pretty good, y'all. Uh-hah!

Na, na-na na-na, Na-na na-na, Na-na na-na na-na, Na-na na-na
C'mon y'all, let's say it one mo' time!
Na, na-na na-na
Na-na na-na
Na-na na-na na-na
Na-na na-na
Yeah! Cheers for Werther! [*]

[*] Appropriated butchered from Land of 1000 Dances of the album The Exciting Wilson Pickett by Wilson Pickett (1966)

• 3Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
The reign of my tyrannical AAR has lasted for too long! Readers! It is time to take up AARms and overthrow him and his CK3's AAR clique! Revolución! It is time for a prosperous AAR! An exciting AAR to read and which makes us discover a region of the world so little known in this period! Long live En la sombra de Morazán: A Central American AAR (Vic2) by Presidente @Zeogludon!

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
An excellent choice, congratulations indeed @Zeogludon

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
All good stories. Well done all.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you so much for @Werther for the nomination. I'm very happy to hear that people are enjoying what I write just as I really enjoy the research and writing behind it.

For my pick, I would like to again nominate 'The Butterfly Effect: A British AAR' by @El Pip , which is still ongoing over a decade after its creation. I remember reading it some years ago and was pleasantly surprised to find out that it is still ongoing and as good as ever. @El Pip 's attention to detail and willingness to touch on technical issues is impressive, well appreciated, and, frankly, amazing. The amount of effort that goes into that story constantly astounds me and I applaud the author. I also appreciate that I can read an AAR and learn about oil chemistry at the same time.

• 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
An excellent choice

• 2Like
Reactions:
Well done @El Pip ! I believe you now hold the record for showcases for a work so far apart. Looks like 2014 was the last time (if I'm reading the first post correctly.)

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats @El Pip! :D I must admit that I'm quite impressed by your perseverance; that AAR has been going on about as long as I can remember. I've occasionally worked up the steam to make a start on this one, but it seems I always lose my place and have to start over again...

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
An excellent choice, especially as the author has managed of late to produce at a stately pace several excellent updates! Congratulations are of course the order of the day for @El Pip !

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Belated congratulations to @Zeogludon and hearty congratulations to @El Pip ! Look what happens when you pick up the pace!

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: