• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Reactions:
Erm, is this open for nominations?

It's been 9 days since the last post in this thread, and the current holder was nominated 18 days ago...

Reactions:
All the awards seem a little stuck at the moment...

I'd make the assumption that with the last nomination being 18 days that it is indeed open for nominations.... and Sinister hasn't been seen since Monday.

If I may (not to jump the gun or anything) recommend as a new awardee @TheButterflyComposer for his excellent representation of Ged and Ged's Witchy Wife, Urrika!

Reactions:
Congratulations!

If I may (not to jump the gun or anything) recommend as a new awardee @TheButterflyComposer for his excellent representation of Ged and Ged's Witchy Wife, Urrika!
You've encouraged him. You know what happens when we encourage him. We've talked about this.

Nevertheless, congratulations TBC. Excellent work on making the tutorial puppets into memorable and, in the case of Urrika terrifying, characters.

Reactions:
Many congratulations with Ged

Well deserved nomination! (Poor Ged)

I'd make the assumption that with the last nomination being 18 days that it is indeed open for nominations.... and Sinister hasn't been seen since Monday.

Oh, ok. Thanks! I once again have achieved this award for an AAR that doesn't technically have characters, except perhaps PTM.

Regardless, thank you very much. Ged and Urraka are an odd couple. Wonderfully, delightfully so.

Congratulations!

Thanks very much.

Nevertheless, congratulations TBC. Excellent work on making the tutorial puppets into memorable and, in the case of Urrika terrifying, characters.

Yes, the puppets dance for our amusement. Murder time fun time!

You've encouraged him. You know what happens

Its the only time I publically admit to taking over the forums...and I become even more insane in posting. Give a chronically ill man his fun. :)

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I apologise if my comments are a little loopy. I'm not in hospital

Many congratulations with Ged

I do love Ged. He's my favourite minion. Ever.

I hope he does
Well deserved nomination! (Poor Ged)

Quite so poor ged has been being a hard lot by paradox. .

Congratulations and well deserved!

Poor Ged...