• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An excellent choice for Kurtie is a reader of taste and discernment. Congratulations indeed @Kurt_Steiner

I would love to meet that Kurtie. Perhaps he could teach me something about taste and discernment.

• 3Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
It is pretty good taste. ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:
I would love to meet that Kurtie. Perhaps he could teach me something about taste and discernment.
You read and comment on Butterfly Effect, thus it is impossible for you not to have a certain minimum level of taste and discernment.
Z3wSg01.gif

• 3Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
@Kurt_Steiner it is traditional to choose a successor after a week. Someone who you've seen commenting and encouraging writers. Also someone, please, who hasn't won recently (can check the first post for details on who's won and how often).

Lately we've seen alot of people say they're too busy and opening it up for others to choose the successor, but ideally you could choose someone you've noticed.

Thanks!

Rensslaer

• 1Like
Reactions:
Soooooooooorry!!!!

I have the successor, but I had forgotten...

As the new Fan of the Week, one loyal a trusty follower of El Pip's mighty and never ending AAR....

Are you ready?

Congratulations, The Butterfly Composer!

• 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
@TheButterflyComposer is indeed a great fan. So much so, he most recently got this in November of last year. ;) Always deserved, to be sure (especially if you vote in the YAYAs.)

• 5Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congrats to the Kelebek Kompositor, aka Darth Kelebek, aka @TheButterflyComposer - always well deserved :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Soooooooooorry!!!!

I have the successor, but I had forgotten...

As the new Fan of the Week, one loyal a trusty follower of El Pip's mighty and never ending AAR....

Are you ready?

Congratulations, The Butterfly Composer!

Congratulations!

@TheButterflyComposer is indeed a great fan. So much so, he most recently got this in November of last year. ;) Always deserved, to be sure (especially if you vote in the YAYAs.)

Good show Butterlfy!

Congrats to the Kelebek Kompositor, aka Darth Kelebek, aka @TheButterflyComposer - always well deserved :)

Congratulation @TheButterflyComposer !

Rensslaer

Congrats, @TheButterflyComposer. I've been enjoying your feedback on @coz1 's War of the Roses AAR.

An excellent choice for entirely the correct reason. Congratulations indeed @TheButterflyComposer

Thanks everyone...a little soon after the last time but rules are more like guidelines anyway.

Right, let's get back on track after the awards.

I could, and perhaps in the future, will, give the award out to anyone currently writing for Empire Strikes Back, but I'll nominate someone I know is also active elsewhere on the forums.

@zenphoenix hasn't won since 2019, despite being a huge contributer to writing characters to mega campaigns, an AARthur themsevles, and generally being a good egg.

So congrats!

• 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: