• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In fact, I just rushed the planned release of the next chapter, to publish another one showcasing our troubled statesman! :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:

Congratulations indeed @Nikolai

Thanks, all! :D

So it is Sunday and time to hand over the baton. Lately I have had the pleasure of reading a story with increasing stakes and intensity, as Assyria in @Tommy4ever 's second part of his megacampaign, Shadow of the Ancients - An Assyrian AAR Part Two. This part is just over and part three just got its first updates, but I want to look back at the major figure in the revolutionary wars of the Middle East, the could-been-king, yet he refused and kept republicanism alive (although with some royal streaks). Reading about Malik Abaya has been a blast! And I hereby award our good Tommy the Character Writer of the Week Award! :)

• 4Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
A big thank you to @Nikolai for giving me this Award last week, it's always great to have fellow writers on this forum recognise you in these Weekly Awards. And lovely to have such a major figure in my story recognised!

Now it is time to pass on the Award to someone new. I would like to name @TheButterflyComposer as the Best Character Write of the Week for his work Tomorrow Belongs to Me - A 'Democratic' German AAR. It is an interesting narrative tale with a large number of different characters, but to recognise one in particular I would choose the Earl of Atherleigh.

Step on up our new winner!

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Nice! Congrats, young bean. ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Not sure how I missed this earlier, but congrats @TheButterflyComposer. Very well deserved - and maybe also time to pass it on? ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: