• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My congratulations to the last two winners!:)

@stnylan, you are an incredible part of our community here in AARland and no matter how many times you've been Fan of the Week it will continue to be well-deserved. @Nikolai is right in his motivation that a new AAR usually means more of your comments. Great thanks for your reading suggestions (and, seen to the greater picture, your significant participation in this community)!:)

@guillec87, you are a very worthy choice for this awAARd! I see your comments as well in other AARs as in my own and always sense the positive spirit. To have had you following my AAR the last year and a half has been an important factor to its continuation throughout its many struggles. Very many thanks to you and your support, it is appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Slightly late but well deserved congrats @guillec87! I know I always welcome your input. :)

Catching up on the thread (one of my favourites) after a few weeks, and so much has happened. Congratulations to the last few winners @Nikolai, @stnylan and @guillec87, whether veteran comentatAARs or new. The life blood of this place and what makes the community (and it's sub-forums) a very rich one.

And bravo on the detailed recommendation messages. @stnylan: a tour de force! I will have to bring forward my retirement in order to sample more. Or, in the true "at a pace comfortable to each" spirit of AARLand, I'll do what I can for now (mixing writing, reading and commentating) until I have the time available to do more :).

Being almost Friday, and maybe tomorrow I won't be able to connect (thanks to a new job in the middle of nowhere...) I'd like to nominate @TheButterflyComposer to be the new fan of the week! he is very active in one of my favorites CK2 - AARs!

Very merry congratulations

Congratulations @TheButterflyComposer, especially as you are one of the principal (and substantive) commentatAARs on my own humble AAR, so I can personally vouch for this award :). Very well deserved, TBC!

Thanks to all! Will compile an updated list of recommendations.

btw, does anyone know how to change the name of the thread?

At the top of the page you have a text called "Thread tools". There you can change the title.

But as far as I am aware, @guillec87 needs to either be the thread OP or moderator to do that, of which he is none. I believe that the title, as well as the index in the OP post, is edited by the moderators.

At the top of the page you have a text called "Thread tools". There you can change the title.

But as far as I am aware, @guillec87 needs to either be the thread OP or moderator to do that, of which he is none. I believe that the title, as well as the index in the OP post, is edited by the moderators.
For answers to all questions similar to this, and more, keep an eye on the "How to Use the Forum Features"-thread. ;)