• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll snatch the opportunity and hand this awAARd to an author whose work, I find, has unjustly been left without an awAARd. @TheCreator901 has been running a megacampaign since January this year and has led the Gherensite Empire in CK2, and its successor, the Atlasii Empire, through EU4 and currently Victoria 2. The quality and quantity of this author's work will hereby get its deserved recognition! There's a lot to catch up on, but hopefully you will find it worth doing!:)

Congratulations @TheCreator901! I may not be actively following, but I admire what you do!:)

Very many congratulations @TheCreator901 - it is indeed a fine tale.

I'll snatch the opportunity and hand this awAARd to an author whose work, I find, has unjustly been left without an awAARd. @TheCreator901 has been running a megacampaign since January this year and has led the Gherensite Empire in CK2, and its successor, the Atlasii Empire, through EU4 and currently Victoria 2. The quality and quantity of this author's work will hereby get its deserved recognition! There's a lot to catch up on, but hopefully you will find it worth doing!:)

Congratulations @TheCreator901! I may not be actively following, but I admire what you do!:)
Thanks truly

Congratulations! I'm not sure how I had missed this megacampaign, but it makes me happy to see yet another one about.

Congratulations! I'm not sure how I had missed this megacampaign, but it makes me happy to see yet another one about.
Sure is a difficult thing to do, requires lots of patience

Congrats to you, Creator! Well done. And now it's time to pass it on. Who will be our next WritAAR of the Week? :)

@TheButterflyComposer His Empire of Albion is a truly enjoyable one.

EDIT: Not to mention the fact that it actually feels authentic.

An excellent choice, @TheCreator901. I am surprised that Butterfly has not won this one already. It is deserved for not just The Empire of Albion but also The Little Dux. We have been missing some great writing lately but it is deserved to be sure after the work from this last year. Well done and congratulations!