• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
COngratz!

Congratulations to @tpmcinty a regular and useful contribution

Congratulations!

I am nominating someone who I always enjoying reading his responses. It is @TheButterflyComposer

Why, thank you so much! I think this is the third nomination in eight months.

Very many congratulations @TheButterflyComposer

Thanks stnylan, you're a regular fan of the week yourself since you seem to be everywhere on this forum:)

I suppose I would be remiss if I didn't use this space to encourage participation in the end of year awards for AARs found on the general discussion page. Lord knows I might even manage to fill a ballot in this time around (January is a hectic time for school staff and students though, as I' sure you're all aware). Even if you don't end up voting, the lists are a must see for good AARs of the last year or so, for those of you who aren't into CKII and are looking for new stories;)

Glad to see your bribery has paid off, it would be a shame if all those ducats had been wasted.

In all seriousness, congratulations @TheButterflyComposer on a well deserved award.