• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Indeed, Asantahene has won a Showcase and a CWoW award thus far for the work but this is THE most prestigious, IMHO. And very well deserved! The dialogue and game-plan both seem top notch. I do not follow too terribly many works these days as I once did but this AAR is one I never miss. There is much talent in this writAAR!

Congrats to you, @Asantahene! It is about time. And thanks for the personal info. It is always great to learn more about our "virtual" friends. :D

Indeed, Asantahene has won a Showcase and a CWoW award thus far for the work but this is THE most prestigious, IMHO. And very well deserved! The dialogue and game-plan both seem top notch. I do not follow too terribly many works these days as I once did but this AAR is one I never miss. There is much talent in this writAAR!

Congrats to you, @Asantahene! It is about time. And thanks for the personal info. It is always great to learn more about our "virtual" friends. :D
You are too kind sir. Gotta say your support has been one of my mainstays for writing this AAR. Thanks so much

Hi Guys. Time for me to pass the baton. I was looking around at some of the other game forums but tbh I tend to be reading the AARs from there that have already won awards. I then remembered one of my fav AAR authors has recently started another of his epics and would like to put his work forward. @Tommy4ever has a really great way of writing in a history style that reads like a novel-gripping!

So without further ado I nominate [URL="http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/god-willing-an-islamic-sicily-aar.1001019/"]God Willing - An Islamic Sicily AAR[/URL]

Congratulations!

Well done, Tommy! Congrats are definitely in order. Now let's see a new update! :)

EDIT - And congrats on tying a record, old boy! You have six of these. :D

Last edited:
Apologies for my lateness in responding to this, I have been away from the forum for awhile and only saw this today.

Thank you to Asantahene and to all those who posted their congratulation!

Its a great honour to be awarded with this for the sixth time, eight years on from the first. I will have to get back to writing a new update for God Willing soon!

I would like to nominate @Asalto for his very interesting AOG AAR in the Darkest Hour forum.

Very many congratulations