• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is indeed very good to see such games still played and posting. Congratulations indeed @Rolexovsky

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
@Rolexovsky I've posted in the AAR my extended comments.

But quite amazing what you've done with that game/AAR! I never could have pulled that off. I've tried and gotten smacked trying smaller pincer operations. :D

Congratulations!

Rensslaer

• 4Like
Reactions:
Hey all, thank you very much for your kind words! I've been hard pressed with real life obligations in the past couple of weeks, but I should be posting another update today or tomorrow. I am glad that the Darkest Hour aar forums aren't quite as dead as they seemed before, an I'm happy that my little Endsieg adventure has brought some entertainment to so many of you!

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations, @Rolexovsky! I've been trying to catch up, but struggling with time.

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
It's been over a week since @Rolexovsky's AAR got nominated. Do you want to announce a new winner @Rolexovsky or let the forum users nominate a new Showcase winner?

It's been over a week since @Rolexovsky's AAR got nominated. Do you want to announce a new winner @Rolexovsky or let the forum users nominate a new Showcase winner?
Thank you for the reminder. I would like to nominate @Tommy4ever 's 'Here Dwells God', a beyond staggering AAR project that I've been enjoying for God knows how long now, spanning several games and years, even.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
A good line of AARs, indeed! Congratulations @Tommy4ever !

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Tommy4ever I don’t normally look at Darkest Hour so missed this Part 4.

• 2Like
Reactions: