• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please edit posts rather than making new ones, as it makes it much easier to track votes. I've merged your two posts for now.

Announcing our Q1 2015 ACA winners!

Crusader Kings II:
4th (tie) -- Last of Dead Kings by Enlil; Wessex and the History of the British Isles by Stuckenschmidt; Succession of Peculiarities by The Magpie (2 votes)
3rd (tie) -- Norgesveldet by Nikolai and Legacy of Vogelius by Groogy (3 votes)
2nd (tie) -- Consecrated blood by Avindian and The Black Legend by TomasCaerillion (4 votes)
1st -- Long Lasting Lombards by RedTemplar (5 votes)

Europa Universalis IV:
4th place is a six-way tie, each receiving one vote. If your AAR isn't listed and you got nominated, you tied for 4th! :cool:
3rd (tie) -- The Lost Crusade by AshWarrior and Three Mountains, One Tag by atwix (2 votes)
2nd (tie) -- Rey del Munde by misterbean; Lords of France by Merrick Chance'; Horde by any other name by Vlorious; Around the World by Michaelangelo (3 votes)
1st -- Freedom is a Noble Thing by Tommy4Ever (5 votes)

Victoria II:
4th (tie) -- Tautos Jega by naxhi24; Southern Eagle by Rovsea; Greatest Germany by TheB (2 votes)
3rd -- Dengang jed drog by Admiral Fisker (4 votes)
2nd -- Up to the Euphrates and Tigris by Attalus (5 votes)
1st -- Österreich über Alles by Nick Giordano (7 votes)

Hearts of Iron III:
Six AARs were nominated; five of them received a single vote and are thus tied for second place!
1st -- A history of World War II by Avindian (3 votes)

Darkest Hour:
2nd (tie) -- The Crown Atomic by cookfl; One and Indivisible by Teivel; Lawrence of Britannia by 99KingHigh (1 vote)
1st (tie) -- United no longer by Skywalker_T-65 and Vive l'Empereur by Antonine (2 votes)

Four AARs were nominated for the "Other" category, each receiving one vote; you may consider yourselves all tied for first place. :)

Thank you to those who voted and produced the wonderful AARs that won!

Reactions:
Congrats, winners! Well deserved.

Good to see so many excellent AARs receive the recognition they deserve. Congratulations to all the winners, especially the the three AARs I voted for in the Other category so they could tie for first. :p

Thanks for the votes and congratulations to all the nominees and winners! Well done folks.:)

Congratulations to all the winners.

Congratulations everyone!

Congratulations everyone.

Wrong thread, @DKM !
This was posted last night. Qorten undeleted it for me so that I could copy it into the right thread. I had foolishly forgotten to copy it before I deleted it. @loup99