• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow! This was an unexpected honor. I'm delighted that people enjoy The Adventures of King Radama so much and I'm humbled to be awarded this...well...award by an authAAR I hold in such esteem.

Thank you Uriah.

King Radama, like many of my characters, is a petty, foolish, naive idealist. Kind of. I started this AAR because, well, it was my first game of Vicky2 and I'd done the same thing with Vicky1. This time, I knew being an uncivilized minor would be tedious and boring (lesson learned from Vicky1) for one as unskilled as myself at Vicky, but Madagascar has a bit more going for it than Hawaii, so I thought I'd be able to do something.

For the most part, I was wrong. But, making an AAR out of it and making the few scraggly decisions in the mindset of King Radama, whose goal is to turn Madagascar into the 'Great Britain of Africa' has made this game quite enjoyable.

So, off to enjoy my week in the sun!

And Uriah: Vicky2 is awesome fun, I highly recommend it.

Congratulations, Alfred Packer! :)

Congratulations! And thanks for pointing me to another of your AARs!

Well done Alfred Packer! Congratulations :)

Hip-hip-hooray, AP!

Not surprising and certainly deserved. :) While there are common threads between most Alfred Packer characters (they're mostly - but not always - clueless and/or vindictive, and have no love for the 'common folk'), there are also very clear differences between, say, King Radama and Half-Dan Crovan. Congratulations, Alfred, and I look forward to the rest of King Radama's epic quest.

Congratulations, AP! A great nod to a great writer!

Congratulatuins, AP! I shall look onto your AAR!

First, I'd like to say thank you to you all for your kind comments and thank you for reading my stuff. It really means a lot to me to have such a supportive audience. AARLand is a very special place.

Second, I would like to nominate my successor. As usual, it was hard to decide. There are so many wonderful AARs out there and I poured through as many of them as I possibly could. Finally, I decided upon Tommy4ever and his Carlist Spain V2 AAR Dios, Patria, Rey for the Kings Carlos V, Juan and Carlos VI. Each one's disctinct viewpoints and worldviews show clearly through the updates as Spain attempts to recover its imperial strength. Also, I love the way you descibe the not-infrequent civil wars and the informal Empire of the Madrid Accords.

Congrats Tommy4ever. Enjoy your week in the sun!

Congrats Tommy! :)