• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @Bullfilter! Blood and Empire is an excellent read!

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations, @Bullfilter, and I am slowly catching up on that effort!

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
I only have no more than four going at once usually (currently CK2, EU4, HOI3 and HOI4). :D
Deceptive use of the singular there, we all know it's the army of trained emu typists and picture sorters who do the real work producing so many AARs.
DYAEiOu.gif

However as their tamer/prisoner you do get to claim the glory (and responsibility) so congratulations on another well deserved win. ;)

• 6Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Indeed, congratulations @emus...I mean @Bullfilter! :p

I don't know how you wrangle them, but it is definitely to our benefit!

• 4Like
Reactions:
Once again, my thanks to @Chac1 for the nomination: anyone that hasn’t yet had a look at their excellent and somewhat novel narrative Lost Seasons of the Danes - A Viking AAR I urge you to do so! Thanks to all those who voiced their congrats earlier and more recently to:
Congratulations @Bullfilter! Blood and Empire is an excellent read!
Thank you - your support across the board is really appreciated.
Thanks mate, from one old CK2 campaigner to another!
Congratulations, @Bullfilter! This one is on my (admittedly long) list of great AARs I need to catch up on.
Same here, I just started on one of yours yesterday!
Congratulations, @Bullfilter, and I am slowly catching up on that effort!
Thanks my friend, always appreciated.
Thank you, really enjoy yourAAR comments.
Deceptive use of the singular there, we all know it's the army of trained emu typists and picture sorters who do the real work producing so many AARs.
DYAEiOu.gif

However as their tamer/prisoner you do get to claim the glory (and responsibility) so congratulations on another well deserved win. ;)
It has been mathematically proven that if an infinite number of emus peck away at an infinite number of keyboards forever, they will eventually reproduce all of my AARs word for word. I accept this accolade on their behalf.
Indeed, congratulations @emus...I mean @Bullfilter! :p

I don't know how you wrangle them, but it is definitely to our benefit!
Thank you coz. I just enjoy the playing, image editing and writing process and don’t have to go to work anymore, so it’s a substitute! And the supportive and interactive nature of our AARland haven. Or something like that.

There are a few worthy recipients I could pick for the next baton-carrier, but I’m giving it to one that’s just started up (only three weeks back) so there’s time to jump on board at the beginning. And it’s by an author of impeccable credentials for getting their AARs finished in good time: I give you American Carnage - A United States Kaiserreich AAR by @Tommy4ever :)

• 5Love
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Tommy4ever , I am enjoying your AAR greatly!

• 3Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Tommy4ever !

I actually peeked at that one the other day and it looks interesting! I'll have to read up and keep up with it.

Rensslaer

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Tommy4ever! I'll have to see if I can get caught up.

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 7Haha
Reactions:
Thanks to @Bullfilter for nominating American Carnage last week and for everyone’s kind words!

It’s now time to pass on the award to a new winner, and I have decided to take it back to the EU4 subforum for @Legosim ‘a classic Byzantine story Roman Restoration. Congratulations to our new Showcase!

• 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: