• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you Sybot for naming my WritAAR of the week! And thank all of you for your kind words and for reading my AARs!

I'm surprised, to be honest. I nearly dropped Single Domination as an AAR, as I doubted that the format would work with only one nation. It's very nice to hear that the AAR is appreciated nonetheless.

Congrats knul!

Well done!

Thank you knul! I also want to thank everyone who has been reading so far. While writing comedy (or gameplay, for that matter) hasn't been my main focus over the last 5 years or so, I feel like recently I'm starting to enjoy it a lot more than I did previously, due in no small part to all the amazing comments I've gotten this time around.

Congratulations, gela! A brilliant AAR, to be sure.

Congratulations Gela! Due to time restraints I'm unable to comment on AARs as much as I used to or like to, but I always try to catch up on the latest updates whenever I can. Rest assured that I'm enjoying your latest AAR's writing style immensely! :)

Very well deserved! Congratulations Tanzhang!