Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, a fine read already and barely begun!

Ah, a fine read already and barely begun!
Sadly so and the Rules of Jape are clear on this matter; this AAR must soon be abandoned in favour of a new project. But let us enjoy it while we can.

Congratulations @Jape and rest assured none of us would hold it against you if you did decide to actually finish this one. ;)

Congratulations @Jape and rest assured none of us would hold it against you if you did decide to actually finish this one. ;)

Aye, I’m sure we can stretch to a completed Jape AAR just this once. :p

Thanks again everyone. As the week is over, I am nominating @Jape's Victoria 2 AAR May the Sun Never Set: A British AAR, for the weekly showcase.

Well done @vyshan, this is a worthy nomination for a cracking AAR.

Sadly so and the Rules of Jape are clear on this matter; this AAR must soon be abandoned in favour of a new project. But let us enjoy it while we can.

Have faith! (cue fumbling as @Le Jones crosses his fingers hoping that this excellent AAR will continue)...

This year will see continuations of jape and TBC AARs and potentially two finished Pip AARs. Truly a sign of the end times.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Hi guys, thanks again for all the kind words and following my AAR along.

Just in case I'm not able to get online tomorrow, I thought I'd nominate the new Weekly AAR Showcase a little early.

I've chosen @Tommy4ever 's Here Dwells God - A Jewish Poland AAR, Part Two over on the EUIV sub-forum. The second installment in a grand campaign, it is an exciting, bloody tale of medieval (and now renaissance) skulduggery and war that I highly recommend.

Well done

Thanks @Jape! Its always an honour to be recognised by your fellow writers, and especially one with such a long history here. Looking back, this is my first Showcase win in eight years, another statistic making me feel older than I have any business feeling :p.

I will endeavour to find a worthy AAR to pass this on to next week. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats @Tommy4ever . But if you will pick a name with 4ever in (and live up to it) then you are inevitably going to end up feeling old at some point! ;) :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!