• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @jak7139 - the AAR has the three excellent characters (one with no name) and anyone who hasn’t read it yet, I encourage you to give it a try. You’ll get something different, interesting and not too long to read through if you do! Jak is also an excellent fan/commenter on a range of AARs and in turn deserves support for this piece. :)

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations @jak7139 both on the award and actually completing an AAR. Sometimes it feels like the latter is a greater achievement than the former!

Reactions:
  • 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @jak7139 - the AAR has the three excellent characters (one with no name) and anyone who hasn’t read it yet, I encourage you to give it a try. You’ll get something different, interesting and not too long to read through if you do! Jak is also an excellent fan/commenter on a range of AARs and in turn deserves support for this piece. :)

Well... it's not quite fair to say that character doesn't have a name. Because it's YOU! Er... Well, it's ME. Or.... I suppose the unnamed character could be any one of us -- whoever is reading the story. :)

Great work, @jak7139 ! Definitely a fun and adventurous read!

Rensslaer

• 2Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Thank you @HistoryDude, @Rensslaer, and @Koweth!
Congratulations @jak7139! I'll have to give your AAR a read once I have the time on my hands.
Don't feel rushed. Especially after the YAYA's there are many wonderful AAR's to check out. Which is a wonderful problem to have, having too much to read and not enough time!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Thank you everyone once again!

My nominee is someone who has written many AAR's over the years and last won this award during March of 2023, @Tommy4ever.

Their current AAR, American Carnage, is about the America's civil war in the HOI mod Kaiserreich. The character I would like to highlight is President William McAdoo, who served two terms during the 1920's and helped put the US on the path to civil war.

Congratulations @Tommy4ever!

• 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Good choice! Congratulations @Tommy4ever it’s an entertaining read

• 3Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Tommy4ever !

I did check out American Carnage a bit ago and I'm wanting to go see more. Great work!

Rensslaer

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Many, many congratulations @Tommy4ever for yet another great character!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Thank you @jak7139 for the nomination and to everyone who has congratulated me in this thread! It’s always a great honour to be appreciated by your fellow writers and I’m delighted to see that people have been enjoying my story.

It’s time to pass on the award again and I would like to select @Basileus2 for his excellent work in The German Century: A Kaiserreich AAR. Basileus has found the space among the exciting military action and political intrigue to develop some very interesting characters - with my favour of the AAR being the Chancellor Lettow Vorbeck. Congratulation to the new Best Character Writer of the Week!

• 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions: