• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As mtnioned elsewhere, all the very best TBC

Reactions:
That is an unfortunate turn of events TBC, I'd hoped the worst of your health issues were behind you after your recent trying times.

Best wishes for you while you fight this off and we will endeavour to give you a large volume of content to read as you do so and for you to comment on when you return.

Reactions:
That sucks. Glad you are getting the best possible care, and hope for positive news for you soon!

Rest and recover. Take all the time you need! Our thoughts are with you.

Reactions:
You'll never guess what I found in the hard drive restoration process...

Albion still cuts out in the middle of the Georgian Restorations but Little Dux seems to have a fully complete set of screenshots.

So...any interest in the revitalising of this AAR (or albion I guess, but that would be a near-full reboot at this point)?

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Would this one be a reboot as well?

For little dux, no. I have all the screenshots so would just have to read what I've done so far and adjust to how my writing style as developed, but carry on where we left off for the most part.

Reactions:
For little dux, no. I have all the screenshots so would just have to read what I've done so far and adjust to how my writing style as developed, but carry on where we left off for the most part.
At the very least a summary ending would be nice, a great deal about his incredible life was teased so some kind of pay off to that would be appreciated.

If the muse pushes you to resurrect this in full then all the better, but I'd never ask someone to write something they themselves were not interested in.

Reactions:
At the very least a summary ending would be nice, a great deal about his incredible life was teased so some kind of pay off to that would be appreciated.

If the muse pushes you to resurrect this in full then all the better, but I'd never ask someone to write something they themselves were not interested in.

I think it depends on how I feel once I read back everything and figure out whether I can carry it on...

However, the game itself, as you suggest, was very interesting as my first game with tributary system in place, first Republic game and just before CK2 went truly over to the mad, magical, weird stuff that was the last few years of updates before the end.

It was an interesting challenge starting as essentially less than a one province minor surrounded by some very powerful expansionist empires looking for easy pickings.

If nothing else, I suspect I'll do what I did with Life of Brian and do a summary of the whole game, cut up into chunks (since it ended after the life of Cosma, for the most part).

Do it. I am working on resuming my own AAR and you coming back would show there is hope for all of us.

Mmm. I have a soft spot for this story so...we'll see.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Any amount you're able to give us would be well received.

Reactions:
Well, this is a tale from the archives I wasn’t expecting. :) Please do as much as you feel like doing!

Reactions:
Any amount you're able to give us would be well received.
Well, this is a tale from the archives I wasn’t expecting. :) Please do as much as you feel like doing!

I was not expecting Empire of Albion or Little Dux to be there either...

Little Dux was played all the way through and I have the screenshots to piece it all back together. Empire is documented up until the end of the geogrian Reformation (the guy after Galahad) and then the game updated in a mega sweep, so halted.

I suspect I will either attempt a continuation where we left off or, failing that, a summary series split into decades or something to round out the rather interesting life of Cosma Boi.

Reactions:
I for one would enjoy seeing this one continued :)

Gotta give it a try at least. That post has seen more attention than many of my more recent aars :)

Apparently everyone else had a soft spot for this one too.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Murderously rooting for Cosma. He will be doing the slapping soon.

That came out wrong lmao.

Here's hoping you'll continue. Good luck!

Possibly. I do have the screenshots still...

Reactions:
@TheButterflyComposer, thank you for this delightful prologue. I have not had the courage to read you before, but I hopefully I will cross your trail many times in the future. Thanks

If we can get a synopsis at least. Please!

Not had the courage is a fascinating description. Please explain further?

I admit, having seen your likes pop up, to rereading the last few chapters. It's...certainly an interesting read from that time in my life. Seemed to put across the conflicting medieval philosophies quite well.

I'd like to continue this, I think. I have all the shots, as said already. It's just time to rewrite and complete.

I think I'll get to a good place in Tomorrow, and start back on my back catalogue. I can finish Empire of Albion and Little Dux off with what I have, and bring up my total finished works.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: