• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Good pick

Reactions:
I bestow upon you congrats

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks again :). And as it's clearly time to pass on the torch, I'll name @JSB217118 the next fan of the week!

Always providing insightful commentary - and any avid readAAR can only commend that signature ;).

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations JSB, may your (seemingly) random string of numbers continue to bring your great fortune and success.

Reactions:
Congratulations JSB, may your (seemingly) random string of numbers continue to bring your great fortune and success.
It's the start of my High school ID number. I had it memorized so much and I just started putting it in all my passwords.

Reactions:
Well, thank you for letting the wider internet know!

• 4Haha
Reactions:
Thank you to everyone who congratulated me. And thank you to @alscon for granting me this honor. I would like to nominate @Midnite Duke as your next fan of the week.

He diligently follows many of the same stories I do and always reacts to my comments, which I appreciate very much.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
You could have enjoyed your time as Fan of the Week till the weekend, I think it is Sunday evening it is supposed to be passed along.

But as you have named your successor I suppose we should congratulate them. An excellent choice as I've also seen @Midnite Duke in (most) of the best AARs. I think they needed to be tempted out to the delights of the HOI section a bit more, but that is a minor detail.

Congratulations @Midnite Duke :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Always appreciate @Midnite Duke ’s presence in and around the place. Many congratulations and well deserved!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thank You Very Much @JSB217118 for the kind words and nomination. But since I won in January; I am immediately going to nominate @Nikolai! Besides writing and commenting, he ran the 4th quarter AAR awards. I am going to enjoy imaginary chocolate logs (without chocolate, my grandmother would make a special batch just for me). @Nikolai, the cyber highway is bringing you hot from the oven imaginary oatmeal raisin cookies. @El Pip and @DensleyBlair, thank you. @El Pip, I have promised to read @Wraith11B when I catch up Talking Turkey and thank you for joining the CK2 tapersty.

• 1Love
Reactions: