• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Glad to see you finally admitting it.
DYAEiOu.gif

It otherwise requires owning the preteen fanfiction I did in 2015 and prior on other sites so...mmm...

Depends which award you attach more weight to. Some would say it is Furious Vengeance because it won an Iron HeAARt, an ancient award from the almost forgotten times when we had to use polls because there were so many votes (74 voters. 74!).

Do you know, I have read this before and entirely forgot about it, so I can't comment whether it is better or not. I will read again and get back to you.

I think ID is the best comedy AAR you did, at the very least.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Wow! I have to admit to being a little shocked and surprised by this. I knew folks had voted for my AARs but hadn't really tallied them in my mind...

Certainly not enough that I'd have expected to take 2nd Place in two categories! :D

I'm very happy to have come in second to the pieces I voted for by @coz1 and @Zeogludon - great works, both!

Congratulations to @Bullfilter and @Chac1 and @The Kingmaker and @HistoryDude and @Eurasia and @Nikolai and @TheButterflyComposer and @Macavity116 and @Von Acturus and @VILenin and @El Pip and @Wraith11B and all the other nominees!

I notice @Nikolai contended or won in several categories/games which just shows his quality of tales and versatility and (dare I say it?) energy! To write AARs much was you do, and find time to run these awards too is amazing! Thank you for all your work!

Rensslaer

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations to the winners and nominees. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication, @Nikolai. Hopefully, you had a good doctor appointment this week. I am sorry about my mis-votes. Did we set a record for disqualified votes?

I like combining the Vickies. Maybe combine the CK and HoI with eight each as CK2 is a subset of the CK3 and HoI2 of HoI3.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions:
Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone nominated!

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thank you so much to @Nikolai for running these again, and for the support given to my AARs in four of the categories. Congratulations to all winners, place-getters and nominees in each game category, including the honour of sharing the 1st place in CK2 with the thoroughly deserving @Chac1 :)

• 5Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats to the winners, the voters, the writers, the readers, and the doughnut makers. Sorry, hungry....

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: