• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1800s

eu4_331.png

"The young Condal Plantagenet, who had been crowned eight years ago at just the age of 12, had transformed the English Kingdom of La Plata into an empire through a series of conquests against Maghrebi colonies in South York. During this decade, New Andalusia became the target of the rising empire."

This is so strange. The new world is full of quasi medieval absolute monarchies ran by ancient families from Europe and Asia. Europe is unified under a few super states, and almost entirely French culturally. Asia is more like OTL with various Chinese states dominant, but also super interconnected, advanced and with more new world influence than Europe...

So strange going into the long 19th century and not knowing who will be dominant throughout, or even which continent will be the big winners...

1810s

eu4_335.png

"The 1810s saw the Orthodox Greek Kingdom of White Rus launch a war against the French Catholic Kingdom of Lithuania. King Narses XI Louloukes was told by the clergy that his sins would be forgiven if he declared war against the heretics."

eu4_339.png

"The English Catholic Kingdom of Haiti and the Catalan Orthodox Kingdom of Brazil had been rivals for a long time and both had claims on each other's territories. The two finally went to war on 1810s. Unfortunately for the Haitians, fellow former English colony of La Plata (now an empire and one of the great powers) joined the Brazilian side in the conflict."

eu4_343.png

"The final important event of the decade is the Maghrebi declaration of war on the Apache people. A broad alliance of Native Yorker nations came to the defense of the Apache but they were unable to stand against the huge armies of the Maghreb Empire led by the great conqueror Abdul-Aziz Barek."

This is it. The last update. Unfortunately due to college classes and family stuff, I won't be moving on to Victoria II part right now. Maybe in the future but not right now. It was a joy witnessing this world's history from the year 867 till 1821.

I will be posting the ledger and stuff next.

That's only the military casualties above. I am sure the civilian deaths were much higher...This was from the Skanderbeg if anyone is wondering. It's really excellent...unfortunately only EU4 has this aside from Vicky2's War Analyzer.

I would love to see Skanderbeg being used for at the end of their EU4 campaign by AAR writers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the AAR!

Good show

This was great fun. What a fascinating world we saw over the thousand years or so.

• 1Like
Reactions: