• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I invited him, but you he may be busy living that rockstar cricket tour retired life of his.
:D Given the time zone differences, I was fast asleep! Though I did play a game yesterday morning (short form, finishing on a winter day when the max was about 12c), managed to top score for our side and we won a close one. ;)

so was the conference just on, or is it the one I saw mentioned earlier for 3 July?

• 3Like
Reactions:
:D Given the time zone differences, I was fast asleep! Though I did play a game yesterday morning (short form, finishing on a winter day when the max was about 12c), managed to top score for our side and we won a close one. ;)

so was the conference just on, or is it the one I saw mentioned earlier for 3 July?
3rd July. We don't organise things that quick.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I’ll see what I can do.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Sounds good, I've put it on my calendar.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Just realized July 3 is the day after I get home from vacation. Really serendipitous timing, if you ask me. Looking forward to the hangout!
Nice! Looking forward to seeing people next Sunday :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
Huzzah indeed! Think it will work out for me as well (and a little birdy told me that a certain super fan might also make it. ;) )

• 2Like
Reactions:
Huzzah indeed! Think it will work out for me as well (and a little birdy told me that a certain super fan might also make it. ;) )
Ah...that would be nice, either way. Gives me a reason to finish the epilogue of Imperial Cheese and the write up of the life of Brian.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Awesome! I would like to join if that's still possible. Send me a link! :)
Totally! I’ll send the link out next Sunday a few hours before we go live. :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Excellent!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Do you allow grumpy old dinosaurs? I will need detailed instructions (never zoomed). These instruction need to be 'Barney-style'. No fancy-mancy Stellaris level tech-babble. Slim possibility HoI-level. Vicky-level tech-talk may be ok, but will Vicky3 arrive by then? EU-level instruction will probably work. A CK-level step by step will be grand. Will the round-table be recorded for later viewing?

• 1Like
Reactions:
I may also be able to attend, if you'd be so kind as to send the details.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Do you allow grumpy old dinosaurs? I will need detailed instructions (never zoomed). These instruction need to be 'Barney-style'. No fancy-mancy Stellaris level tech-babble. Slim possibility HoI-level. Vicky-level tech-talk may be ok, but will Vicky3 arrive by then? EU-level instruction will probably work. A CK-level step by step will be grand. Will the round-table be recorded for later viewing?
It depends, what version of Netscape do you have?

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
We tend to use a programme called Jitsi, which for my money is a bit easier than Zoom. I can write up a walkthrough this afternoon if you like.

As for recording… probably not. I know some people did it a couple of years ago when they made a podcast, but I think this will just be more of a relaxed social thing.

• 1Like
Reactions:
We tend to use a programme called Jitsi, which for my money is a bit easier than Zoom. I can write up a walkthrough this afternoon if you like.

As for recording… probably not. I know some people did it a couple of years ago when they made a podcast, but I think this will just be more of a relaxed social thing.
Please. Thank You

• 2Like
Reactions:

Indeed...what we say in cocktail hour stays in cocktail hour. ;)

• 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Cocktail hour but it will be only 3pm Georgia Time. But we can go with Buffett, it will be five o'clock somewhere.
1656269203567.png

...not, you understand, that I am endorsing early consumption of alcohol...

• 5Haha
Reactions: