• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For an old forum like this, the newcomers are invaluable lifeblood to keep the whole thing going into the future. Congratulations to the winners, but a big thank you to all the Newcomers!

• 2Like
Reactions:
When do you guys normally meet? And do time zones present a dilemma?
We meet whenever @DensleyBlair and @filcat tell us to meet because we follow orders. ;) And we are from Michigan in the States all the way to Turkey usually mid day for us here in the US and late for thems in Europe and more. Just be sure to pick your cocktail. It is BYOB. :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Chac1 for first place! I have been enjoying Lost Seasons, though haven't been able to fully catch-up in order to comment yet.

And congratulations also to @ageofadelina and @Basileus2 (whose AAR's I also have to catch-up on) and the other nominees!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Chac1 for first place! I have been enjoying Lost Seasons, though haven't been able to fully catch-up in order to comment yet.
Thank you @jak7139 . Don't feel constrained about commenting. Others who were catching up have commented. It doesn't break the flow. Thanks for reading!
When do you guys normally meet? And do time zones present a dilemma?
I'm guessing time zones are always an issue. We had folks in Germany and in the U.S. southern states represented too. My first time and very enjoyable, even after missing the first several hours. Hosted by @filcat and @Macavity116 . Initial details were posted here.
We meet whenever @DensleyBlair and @filcat tell us to meet because we follow orders. ;) And we are from Michigan in the States all the way to Turkey usually mid day for us here in the US and late for thems in Europe and more. Just be sure to pick your cocktail. It is BYOB. :D
Great to hear all the stories told by @coz1 and @filcat at this latest gathering of the virtual bAAR.

• 3Like
Reactions:
My congratulations @Chac1 and to all the other nominees!
Thank you @Tom D. Yes, congrats to all on the list here. Hoping some others will stop here to engage with those who voted for them.
Congratulations @Chac1!

I love it when the list of Newcomer of the Year nominees is long. It bodes well for the future of the forums! :)
Thank you @Macavity116 and thank you for your recent support and inspiration. Yes, with a long list and a record number of votes in the YAYAs (and maybe the ACAs too?), those are good signs for the future.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Chac1! Here's to many more years of shared enthusiasm for these wonderful games.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I've lost track of which of these threads I've responded in, and catching up on this one.

Congratulations @Chac1 ! I've enjoyed your avid participation in the Forum and enjoy your AAR, and your comments in the AARs of others. We need more folks like you! And, of course, we get more slowly.

Congratulations also to @ageofadelina and @Basileus2 -- I enjoy your AARs and hope to see more! Also congratulations to the other nominees -- I'm familiar with @Olden Weiss and @WPCSolver and @Uriel Blackwing, and I know I've seen others. @Gawquon3 is your name a B5 reference? Just curious.

It's good to replace old blood. Glad for the active participation of new folks. Thank you all!

Rensslaer

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I've lost track of which of these threads I've responded in, and catching up on this one.

Congratulations @Chac1 ! I've enjoyed your avid participation in the Forum and enjoy your AAR, and your comments in the AARs of others. We need more folks like you! And, of course, we get more slowly.

Congratulations also to @ageofadelina and @Basileus2 -- I enjoy your AARs and hope to see more! Also congratulations to the other nominees -- I'm familiar with @Olden Weiss and @WPCSolver and @Uriel Blackwing, and I know I've seen others. @Gawquon3 is your name a B5 reference? Just curious.

It's good to replace old blood. Glad for the active participation of new folks. Thank you all!

Rensslaer
Thanks so much @Rensslaer for your kind words and your camaraderie. Very much appreciate your support.

• 2Like
Reactions: