• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is only two days left for voting. Voting ends on the stroke of midnight, October 31st.

I woudn't want to be caught voting in the witching hour :)

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI2: The plot against Britain - a Kaiserreich mystery by FlyingDutchie

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU: From Rus to Russia - Russia Megacampaign, pt.2 by RGB
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU: Deshtined to Fail - A Khandesh HttT AAR by morningSIDEr
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU: The Sublime State - An Ottoman AAR by demonofdecay
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU: Rebels without a pause - a Tribal AAR by PrawnStar

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky: These Oranjes Are Not For Eating - Fun and Games in the Orange Free State by Iain Wilson
Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky: Dante's Blood by Brandenburg III

Favourite Narrative AAR, Vicky II: Letters from an Unquiet August by Communitarian!
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II: My Terminal Uniqueness - A Belgium AAR by Brandenburg III
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II: Dios, Patria, Rey - A Carlist Spain AAR by Tommy4ever
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: I Am Siam - A V2 Minor Strategy AAR by Rensslaer

Better late than pregnant.

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3: Rank & File by Uriah
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI3:
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3: Explorations in Strategy by Myth

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2:
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2:
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: The Presidents - Vietnam War Edition by Nathan Madien
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: The Great War by kurt_steiner

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU: From Rus to Russia Pt2 by RGB
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU: Mama Mia by aldriq
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU: Rebels without a pause by Prawnstar

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK:
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK:
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky:
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky:
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky II:
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II:
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: No iron, one lion and maybe Zion by aldriq

Favorite AAR, Rome:
Favorite AAR, FTG:
Favorite AAR, AoD:
Favorite AAR, Open Category:

The winners of this quarter's ACAs!

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI3: Rank and File by Uriah
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI3: Gary Busey and Friends by cubie_hole
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI3: The Great Patriotic War by Loki100
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI3: Explorations in Strategy by Myth

Favorite Narrative AAR, HOI1/2: Speak Lithuanian or Die! by Colonel Ironboot and The Plot Against Britain, a Kaiserreich Mystery by FlyingDutchie
Favorite Comedy AAR, HOI1/2: The Struggle For Sand and Camels - A Jebel Shammar 1914 AAR by Grauuu
Favorite History-Book AAR, HOI1/2: The Great War (mod 1914) by Kurt_Steiner
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HOI1/2: Ultimate Showdown 2.0: Now With More Showdowniness - Handsoff AAR by Subi

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU: From Rus to Russia - Russia Megacampaign, pt.2 by RGB and Triumph of Eagles - The Rise and Fall of the Transylvanian Empire by Kapt Trabjorn
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU: Deshtined to Fail by MorningSider
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU: The Yamato Destiny: A Japan HTTT AAR by Dewirix
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU: Rebels without a pause, Tribal AAR by PrawnStar

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Britannia - A Saga of Albion by Vesimir and Homelands: Tales of the Anglo-Prussians by Mr. Capiatlist and Rome AARisen - a Byzantine AAR by General_BT and The Machiavellian Adventures of Princess Eleanor by frogbeastegg
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK: Suenik the Beleaguered by Iain Wilson
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: The Atheling Chronicle - A King without a Crown by AllmyJames
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK: I Think I Conn: The Little Duchy That Could by Serek000

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky: A Special Providence by Director and The Lost Century by Fiftypence
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky: These Oranjes Are Not For Eating - Fun and Games in the Orange Free State by Iain Wilson
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky: So Far From God (Mexico-1836-'76) by ComradeOm and The Grand Duchy of Hesse-Darmstadt: A History by Hardraade and The Presidents: Clay to Smith (1836-1920) by volksmarschall
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky: God's Own Country: A Papal States AAR by Prutenio

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky II: Letters from an unquiet August - A Middle Kingdom AAR by Communitarian
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky II: My Terminal Uniqueness - A Belgium AAR by Brandenburg III
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky II: Dios, Patria, Rey - A Carlist Spain AAR by Tommy4ever
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky II: No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion by aldriq

Favorite AAR, Rome: Mithridatic Wars by ErensarThingolo and The Silver State - A Tylis AAR (Epigoni) by Little Darkling and We, three kings, multiplayer AAR by Jarkko Suvinen et al. and War in the East. The Rise of Zhao by Lofman
Favorite AAR, FTG: The Burgundian Heritage - A Burgundian & Successor states FTG AAR by General_Grant and Bless Me Father, for I have Sindh, by Serek000
Favorite AAR, AoD: "Das war ein Befehl!" A German Götterdammerung '44 AAR by DvD-IT
Favorite AAR, Open Category: Me, Floris - A 'Mount & Blade: Warband' AAR by Monnikje

Congratulations to all the winners and see you next quarter (voting starts Jan 1st)!

Yay! :D

Congratulations to all the other winners, thank you to everyone who voted and, of course, a big thank you to Mr Capiatlist running the ACAs. :)

Yay! :D

Congratulations to all the other winners, thank you to everyone who voted and, of course, a big thank you to Mr Capiatlist running the ACAs. :)

+1 congrats to all and many thanks to mr capiatlist for the time and effort to keep these going

Everyone is, of course, very welcome. I hope to do more next quarter will getting interest stirred up. I have a feeling that school has cut into people's time commitment to the ACAs.

4 AARs tied for the best narrative?! That has to be a record. :D

And I guess I will never understand why people insist on clasifying my AAR narrative.

Congratulations to all the winners of course!

Tell them not to vote you as narrative. Actually, this is a big issue... General_BT would have won had one random voter not given him a vote in (iirc) History book. Hindsight is 20/20 but there have been a few examples of this.

Isn't one of the purposes of the LibrAARy to provide clarification in areas such as AAR genre?

Congrats to all the winners, my gratitude to those who voted for my piece, and many plaudits to Mr Capitalist for organising the awAARds and for counting the results so quickly!