• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very well done

Congratulations @volksmarschall! :D As I said in the thread, it's a format that's certainly intriguing and, to my knowledge, untried here on the forums previously. I'm expecting great things to come of it.

Well, well, is this not such a sweet and succulent surprise! But I must give credit where credit is due: beautiful Beatrice visited me with promises to sing song of praises merrily on high if I undertook a project in homage to father Homer, and great Virgil, to enter their gates and courts with thanksgiving and praise! :p For I doth believe that Tanat, Monak-Tor, and Anat shall sing to the gods a new song, for they have done marvelous things, their right hands and holy arms, have worked salvation unto them. ;)

Cheers all! For because of your good tidings and well-wishes, that day will never dawn that eviscerates you from the memory of time! Amor vincit omnia indeed! :cool:

Well, well, is this not such a sweet and succulent surprise! But I must give credit where credit is due: beautiful Beatrice visited me with promises to sing song of praises merrily on high if I undertook a project in homage to father Homer, and great Virgil, to enter their gates and courts with thanksgiving and praise! :p For I doth believe that Tanat, Monak-Tor, and Anat shall sing to the gods a new song, for they have done marvelous things, their right hands and holy arms, have worked salvation unto them. ;)

Cheers all! For because of your good tidings and well-wishes, that day will never dawn that eviscerates you from the memory of time! Amor vincit omnia indeed! :cool:

The mixing of so many references is making me a bit dizzy… :p

The mixing of so many references is making me a bit dizzy… :p

I count four if you don't include Virgil's famous phrase from the close of Eclogue X that I ended with. :p

I feel there is missing an invocation to Klio and Kalliope.

Chris (ie MrT) used to post an Ode to Clio every Christmas if memory serves, as the Muse of this place.

I count four if you don't include Virgil's famous phrase from the close of Eclogue X that I ended with. :p

I actually caught all four! Though I only know one really well, one about 1/3 well, and the others only by reference. I need to fix that one day.

It is time to pass on the award to another, and for this, I recommend @LudoOttavio and his work in CK2 Res Gastae Gentis Lartiae - A Roman Restoration AAR. It's great to see narratives still present from new(er) forum members even in the year 2017! Well done Ludo! Though he seems to currently be enjoying vacation, we should shower him with another joyful cause of celebration!

A very worthy winner, and a great tale. Very many congratulations @LudoOttavio

It is time to pass on the award to another, and for this, I recommend @LudoOttavio and his work in CK2 Res Gastae Gentis Lartiae - A Roman Restoration AAR. It's great to see narratives still present from new(er) forum members even in the year 2017! Well done Ludo! Though he seems to currently be enjoying vacation, we should shower him with another joyful cause of celebration!

Thank you so much volks! This award was as unexpected as it was pleasant!

I am still unaccustomed to receiving rewards for my writings, so I do not know the words of circumstance, but I am very honored by your consideration!

I'll see if I can't squeeze in an update, even from a beech!

A very worthy winner, and a great tale. Very many congratulations @LudoOttavio

My congratulations @LudoOttavio .

Congratulations @LudoOttavio!

Congrats @LudoOttavio! :D That one is definitely worth a close read, though to my sorrow I haven't been able to carve out the time to properly catch up on it.

Thank you everyone for your congratulations!

Congraulations!

Congratulations!