• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Indeed.
I did look around for other AAR's not from CK2 but many had already received the award or only posted a few times so...
Let us move on to another CK2 AAR (yes, it turns out there's a lot of good ones going on at the moment!) called Millennium's Eve by Nuada Airgetlám (link goes to inkwell).
This is a mixture of good story and gameplay focusing on Ireland in the year 1000AD onwards. It is more a role-play than game focused and the first two rulers are already well on their way to making Ireland a regional power.

This is their first full length AAR so please be nice.

Well done! And congratulations, Nuada!

I don't get the chance to read too many AARs these days, though I would wish it. However, Nuada has been more than kind in reading my own work so I felt compelled to return the favor and I am so thankful that I did. An excellent AAR! This is most deserved.

congratulations

Indeed.
I did look around for other AAR's not from CK2 but many had already received the award or only posted a few times so...
Let us move on to another CK2 AAR (yes, it turns out there's a lot of good ones going on at the moment!) called Millennium's Eve by Nuada Airgetlám (link goes to inkwell).
This is a mixture of good story and gameplay focusing on Ireland in the year 1000AD onwards. It is more a role-play than game focused and the first two rulers are already well on their way to making Ireland a regional power.

This is their first full length AAR so please be nice.

Well done! And congratulations, Nuada!

I don't get the chance to read too many AARs these days, though I would wish it. However, Nuada has been more than kind in reading my own work so I felt compelled to return the favor and I am so thankful that I did. An excellent AAR! This is most deserved.

congratulations

Congrats/Comhghairdeas Nuada!

Well done!

Thank you so much everyone. I feel honoured, and delighted that people have enjoyed my first proper AAR thus far.

Congratulations!

Very many congratulations

@Nuada Airgetlám you got to pass the award on, you are a week late ;)

I did ask about this and I was told that I had until the Sunday of the week after I was picked, which is today. :)

But it is certainly time I passed the award on. While there are many fine CK2 aars being updated at the moment, I think a change is in order.

Thus I nominate "Ourselves Alone": A Kaiserreich Ireland AAR by @ReinhardtKrantz . It's the AAR that got me curious about the Kaiserreich mod, which itself set in an alternate 1930's where the German Empire won the "Weltkrieg" a few decades back. The AAR covers the efforts of an independent Ireland to make its way given an increasingly chaotic and dangerous international stage.

Last edited:
Very many congratulations

Congratulations! I love me a proper Kaiserreich AAR.:)

congratulations

Congratulations!