• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
July, I think that I just read your very first post

Sometime in early 2016 on TBE, I believe. Just before starting work on The Empire of Albion.

By all means comment as you catch up. Those are often the best kind to read as people work their way through that AAR.

Reactions:
Sometime in early 2016 on TBE, I believe. Just before starting work on The Empire of Albion.

By all means comment as you catch up. Those are often the best kind to read as people work their way through that AAR.
On 4March2016, your join day, you commented on TBE.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Well deserved and many happy returns @roverS3 aka Agent SkitalecS3! :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
A fine speech @Midnite Duke and then an even finer choice for winner.

Congratulations @roverS3 , a welcome presence in any work they comment on. :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Belated congratulations to @Midnite Duke, whose week in the spotlight I sadly missed thanks to last-minute dissertation business. Always deserved. :D

Totally on-time congratulations to @roverS3, whose efforts catching up with Echoes over the last year I really appreciated. Very well done!

• 1Love
Reactions:
Good good

Reactions:
Thank you very much @Midnite Duke for bestowing upon me my fifth 'Fan of the Week' awAARd. An award that the nocturnal nobleman very much deserved himself. My main shortcoming as a fan is that I am very bad at keeping up with the 'of the week' pages... So. Congratulations to all the 'Fan of the week' recipients that I missed. Thank you to all those who take the time to comment and vote for the many works on these forums. I'll be back Sunday to announce my nomination for the next 'fan of the week'.
Have a great weekend everyone.

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Well done!

Reactions:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I realise I'm a few hours late, but here it goes anyway. Ladies and gentlemen, I propose to you your new 'fan of the week': @El Pip !
It's been a while since he wore the crown, and if his comments on my AAR are anything to go by, he's still posting interesting comments after all those years on the forum. He'll add some obscure historical facts, discuss the (bad) engineering of ships, or flat-out disagree with you, all of those are fun, at least I think so.

• 4Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Well done!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Very many congratulations @El Pip

Always enjoyable comments, full of wit.