• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can't believe I'm only just seeing this now. @Chac1 is a wonderful recent addition to AARland and is a very supportive and prolific readAAR/commentAAR in addition to being a skilled authAAR. Exceedingly well-deserved, friend!

• 3Like
Reactions:
Can't believe I'm only just seeing this now. @Chac1 is a wonderful recent addition to AARland and is a very supportive and prolific readAAR/commentAAR in addition to being a skilled authAAR. Exceedingly well-deserved, friend!
Thanks to everyone for my week in the spotlight. Many here and elsewhere have made it an excellent week.

Thanks also to @The Kingmaker . Your timing is impeccable.

Although, you sir, @The Kingmaker have been busy outside the Forum lately you usually find time to support many others around AARland. If anyone has gone to the Age of Wonders sub-forum (which has various interesting AARs, by the way) you will see that @The Kingmaker not only makes kings there, but he's basically like the mayor of that corner of AARland. But he contributes AARs and comments to many other spots in AARland too.

So it is within my limited powers and almost overdue that I extend to you, @The Kingmaker your second golden fan.
GoldenFan.png

Well deserved!

• 3Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations my good friend @The Kingmaker , so very well deserved! :D

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations @The Kingmaker !

An awesome fan and participant!

What are some of the AARs you're reading these days?

Rensslaer

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
@Chac1: Thanks so much! I'm honored that you would think of me. Being dubbed the "Mayor of AoW4" is very flattering. Although RL has kept me preoccupied of late, I've tried to keep up with my AAR reading, albeit my backlog is admittedly starting to pile up. I haven't been able to be as big of a participant in recent weeks as I would have liked, but I try to make sure to pop in every few days.

@Rensslaer: Thanks, friend! Lately, I've been following @Chac1's Lost Seasons of the Danes, @Nikolai's Dreams of Elysium, and @Macavity116's Last Days of the Emerald Isle. That last one has just barely begun, but it's already sparked a ton of discussion. That reminds me though... I don't think I'm all caught up on your two AARs yet. I've got more reading to do!

@Nikolai, @Midnite Duke, @El Pip; @jak7139, @HistoryDude, @Lord Durham: Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your kind words.

• 3Love
  • 2Like
Reactions: