• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congratulations

Congrats!

Very many congratulations

Its about time to name my successor but I would like to point out that even if some of us ( people know whom I mean :)) are the venerable old guard , this forum would not go long without rewarding and elevating the young guard !Rise up @slothinator cause its your turn to uphold a great legacy

Congratulations!

Well done

• 1Like
Reactions:
A candidate so worthy he was nominated twice. ;)

Congratulations @slothinator

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Well done!

Oh wow! Thank you @mike the knight for the nomination! And thank you to all the other kind commenters.

And only [indistinct mumbling] days away from my next AAR!

While I haven't had as much time to read as I would like, here are some of the AARs I've been following:

@eoncommander never fails to catch my attention with their Superior Arguments: A Stellaris AAR. A fascinating view into the galaxy of the vailons with an extremely well fleshed out culture and excellent interludes giving a more personal look at the galaxy.

@Dunaden continues to entertain at high frequency by transporting us to the frozen north. The People of the Forest provides a wide range of interesting characters that will have you deeply care about their relationships and wellbeing. Now several Kardazids in, a new King has recently come to the throne and it's a great point to jump in.

@Lord Decobius is on hiatus for now but that will give you the time to delve into this AAR. Games of Death in the Court of the Fæ begins with an exquisite piece of worldbuilding that establishes this surreal setting of magic and geese. When a terrible curse turns all the lords of the world into children, chief Boson will have his work cut out for him in rebuilding his power.

Hopefully, in the next weeks, I'll be able to find the time for more new and engrossing stories!