• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Well done

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Thanks so much to @slothinator for the nomination and to everyone else who congratulated me. I have, I confess, very much enjoyed writing Pepin's development from a literal infant to where he is today, and can assure you there's plenty more to come.

For the next one I'd like to nominate Thord from @Dunaden's AAR "Last Chance At Valhalla. A fascinating character whose struggles as a man of the Old Ways and the Old Gods in a world where they are dying out is both interesting and compelling. I've loved what I've read of it thus far and look forward to reading more!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations Thord and @Dunaden! Hopefully Thord's legacy will not be attributed to his son. Unless this is a master forgery prepared by one of the other pagan writers of the northlands. Looking at @Bullfilter and @Superstorm!

(I feel like a proud god-parent as I had the great honor of leaving the first comment on @LPDK 356 and @Dunaden's wonderful works.)

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks so much to @slothinator for the nomination and to everyone else who congratulated me. I have, I confess, very much enjoyed writing Pepin's development from a literal infant to where he is today, and can assure you there's plenty more to come.

For the next one I'd like to nominate Thord from @Dunaden's AAR "Last Chance At Valhalla. A fascinating character whose struggles as a man of the Old Ways and the Old Gods in a world where they are dying out is both interesting and compelling. I've loved what I've read of it thus far and look forward to reading more!

A belated congratulations for the nomination of Pepin and a whole-hearted thank you for nominating Thord to follow in Pepin's footsteps. Glad to see Thord finally getting the recognition he deserves ;).

Congrarulations @Dunaden !

Congratulations @Dunaden

Congratulations @Dunaden

Congratulations Thord and @Dunaden! Hopefully Thord's legacy will not be attributed to his son. Unless this is a master forgery prepared by one of the other pagan writers of the northlands. Looking at @Bullfilter and @Superstorm!

(I feel like a proud god-parent as I had the great honor of leaving the first comment on @LPDK 356 and @Dunaden's wonderful works.)

Thank you all for your congratulations.

As i was late in seeing this, I'll move right on to nominating the my successor.

I nominate the characters in @Revan86 's The Lions of Olomouc: a CKIII Ironman AAR (Duchy of Moravia, 867), more specifically the wonderful couple, Bohodar and Czenzi, who we have seen (as we do with most of the royal family) their lives from cradle to grave, with awesome little vignettes of important moments in their lives and the lives of their immediate family as time goes by and see how these moments have shaped their future decisions.

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: