• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Very much appreciated @serutan - I feel I little hesitant having last received it in September last year, but I suppose that is enough of a gap (just?) and I don't want to upset the apple cart! :D So thanks. :)

Not quite 6 months but...meh, whatever.

Well done, again.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations my dear friend @Bullfilter you always deserve the nominations!

• 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations, your impressive dominance of all awards continues.

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Oops, thanks for the reminder @Qorten ! :oops: Will do so shortly.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I hereby pass the torch on to @alscon - always a thoughtful and helpful commenter. Congratulations!

Reactions:
Congratulations!

Reactions:
Congratulations @alscon, may you one day be lured out of the CK pits and shown the delights available elsewhere.
DYAEiOu.gif

• 1Like
Reactions:
congratulations @alscon much deserved nomination!

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Many thanks @Bullfilter for the nomination and naturally also to everyone else. Always glad to offer my support.

@alscon, congratulations and best wishes. Enjoy your well deserved five days of fame. Your box of home made imaginary cookies is travelling to you over the great cyber highway. You get to choose their flavor upon receipt.
Ohhh, tasty!

Congratulations @alscon, may you one day be lured out of the CK pits and shown the delights available elsewhere.
DYAEiOu.gif
<Hissss!> Ahem. I mean, those machines ARE frightening...

When time permits it, sure. I know that I'm missing out on quality. :)

• 4Like
Reactions: