• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we already have several votes for the Spambots Cylon Party (Freedom for the robot proletariat!).....

@ Keynes 2.0: To change the line between your Nam and Avatar:
Settings (upper left corner) >> Edit Profile >> Custom User Title (enter there what you want it to read)

First off: :rofl:

Second: I wish to change it too, but I just can't find the last bit (Custom User Title).

Were are the mods when you need them? :wacko:

I've sent messages to two so far. I'll now check to see if anyone else is online.

None of the mods are online. :(

First off: :rofl:

Second: I wish to change it too, but I just can't find the last bit (Custom User Title).

You have to be a member for 18 months or have a post count in excess of 3000 to change your custom user title.

I never would've thought the Paradox forums would fall victim to the Spambots. My little corner of internet paradise is gone! :(

I never would've thought the Paradox forums would fall victim to the Spambots. My little corner of internet paradise is gone! :(

Dont give up comrade, the fight is not lost :)

0200906251336171002.jpg

One of the mods I contacted was online after I sent my message and has since gone offline. :(

I'm going to look into contacting other mods now. Fight the bots!

Damn it! None of the mods are online. :(

I guess we just have to wait it out until a mod arrives to banhammer the spambot.

CRUSH THE COMMERCIAL MARKETING SOCIETY! :mad:
(i.e. die spambots!)

Last edited:
You see, Keynes? The capitalist while cunning and evasie, cannot be reasoned with, it cannot be shown the error of it's ways, and if it is given a chance it will attempt to drown you in it's villainous bile. The capitalist must be destroyed, excised, burnt away and only then will it's slaves be free of their chains!

You see, Keynes? The capitalist while cunning and evasie, cannot be reasoned with, it cannot be shown the error of it's ways, and if it is given a chance it will attempt to drown you in it's villainous bile. The capitalist must be destroyed, excised, burnt away and only then will it's slaves be free of their chains!

Indeed. But the worrying thing is that capitalists have made it into the HQ of the peoples party :eek:

I think this calls for a purge...

OK, I've contacted a mod for the OT forum as he was online in hopes of killing the spambot. Fingers crossed.

Myth has responded! Rejoice! The spam bot should soon be gone. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.