• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In the past, I sided with the Hapsburgs. However the complete failure of the Centre to restore the monarchy or keep order has shown me the error of my ways. If Germany is to remain strong, stable, and a monarchy; we must go into the future unafraid of the dictates of ever-shifting popular will. Instead we must bow our heads and place our trust in God and those who He has ordained to rule and guide us. The Kaiser will once again be the Father of the Fatherland, and it is my firmest and deepest conviction that only the Deutsche Vaterlandspartei can forge a prosperous and orderly path for the German nation. God forgive me.

640px-Wernerprokla.jpg

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Say yes to the Black-White-Red!

Holy flame, glow,
Glow and expire not
For the fatherland!
Then we all stand
Valiant for one man
Gladly fighting and bleeding
For throne and empire!

Germans! Patriots! Vote for the Deutsche Vaterlandspartei!

So much for destroying the far right movement Tanzhang ;) Oh you just made them a lot stronger..

Seems like this will the last election for me. Wonder if I should flee, or make a proud last stand.

This is a glorious time! the far right has united, and we are stronger than ever! I shall host festivities for my brother-in-arms! I shall toast for Herr Göring! SASHA! Get my coat and boots! We are going shopping! Why?! Don't ask me why! Have you ever hosted a party for Göring?! The man eats as much as a whole damn army!

These elections are only of secondary importance. It is clear whom God has chosen to lead our nation.
Should the northern heretics win I hope good King Karl will answer the call of all God-fearing South Germans to lead us to liberty.
Deus vult!

As my esteemed colleague says, what is awesome about the destruction of social reform and regional autonomy? Strange words, Herr Tanzhang.

I don't believe in minorities, only Germans. Not Czechs, nor Prussians, nor Poles, nor Bavarians, nor Jews - in Germany there are only Germans, and all Germans are equal under the eyes of God and the Law.

So much for destroying the far right movement Tanzhang ;) Oh you just made them a lot stronger..

Take notice of what Ab Ovo said, and then ask yourself, why did Zentrum fail to keep order? Was it because Zentrum is somehow inherently more incompetent than the other parties? I think not. Was it because they did not have a majority in parliament and were therefore hamstrung by groups like the old DNVP and DAP? Quite likely. Now, why did Zentrum fail to win a majority in parliament? Was it because Zentrum was so obstinate that parties like the DDP refused to work with them, or was it the other way around? :p

Take notice of what Ab Ovo said, and then ask yourself, why did Zentrum fail to keep order? Was it because Zentrum is somehow inherently more incompetent than the other parties? I think not. Was it because they did not have a majority in parliament and were therefore hamstrung by groups like the old DNVP and DAP? Quite likely. Now, why did Zentrum fail to win a majority in parliament? Was it because Zentrum was so obstinate that parties like the DDP refused to work with them, or was it the other way around? :p
Actually DNVP and DAP kept order, until some DZP-fellas tried to liberalize things again. This was our only mistake.

Actually DNVP and DAP kept order, until some DZP-fellas tried to liberalize things again. This was our only mistake.

If by "keeping order" you mean oppressing people for no good reason, then yeah, sure.

I don't believe in minorities, only Germans. Not Czechs, nor Prussians, nor Poles, nor Bavarians, nor Jews - in Germany there are only Germans, and all Germans are equal under the eyes of God and the Law.

Then we must accept that we disagree on this point. The Kulturkampf was our first proof that a central government cannot be trusted; the last term of government was more evidence of the same. Berlin-based autocrats overthrew the government, struck down elections and jailed politicians for disagreeing with them. It was only the regional autonomy of Austria, under good King Karl, that prevented a total collapse of the Faithful in our nation.

Regionalism is clearly a wise policy, which has very little to do with notions like equality and far more with the safeguarding of freedom itself - without which no equality can exist.

Last edited:
I am German, and I am proud of this. Bu the issues of my native Bavaria are different than those of the Northerners. I want to see the Holy Church of my fathers promoted in Bayern, and there is no need for it to extend beyond those borders unless the people wish it. The Northerners don't terrible care for our concerns in regards of mountain, The East cares less about river management the the West with their regards toward the Rhine. There are issues that bring us together but the State of Bayern will know how to apply funds for rails better in Bayern than planers in Berlin. The Americans have been successful in their Federalization, let us copy an obviously prosperous, stable, and free regime in this regards.

Regionalism is clearly a wise policy, which has very little to do with notions like equality and far more with the safeguarding of freedom itself.

The principle, however, of say allocating specific seats in parliament to specific minorities on the grounds of cultural difference entrenches said differences in society as opposed to helping to alleviate them. After all, if the state recognises some as Czechs and others as Germans, then some Germans are being treated differently to others, and if the state says that these two are seperate, then what impetus is there for the two groups to unite rather than fragment?

I am German, and I am proud of this. Bu the issues of my native Bavaria are different than those of the Northerners. I want to see the Holy Church of my fathers promoted in Bayern, and there is no need for it to extend beyond those borders unless the people wish it. The Northerners don't terrible care for our concerns in regards of mountain, The East cares less about river management the the West with their regards toward the Rhine. There are issues that bring us together but the State of Bayern will know how to apply funds for rails better in Bayern than planers in Berlin. The Americans have been successful in their Federalization, let us copy an obviously prosperous, stable, and free regime in this regards.

You are playing with the building blocks of disunity and separation when you play that game.

You are playing with the building blocks of disunity and separation when you play that game.

Mayhaps it is needed. If the Godless north cannot abide by the light of God, why should the proper and true south be brought down with them? Mayhaps Catholics have no place in this failure of a nation, and instead need to form their own nation, lit by the light of God's Own love.

Mayhaps it is needed. If the Godless north cannot abide by the light of God, why should the proper and true south be brought down with them? Mayhaps Catholics have no place in this failure of a nation, and instead need to form their own nation, lit by the light of God's Own love.

We all believe in the same God in the end - Catholics, Lutherans, Jews - so why should petty differences of ritual and doctrine matter so much and cause so much hate, strife and bloodshed?