• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh God, Dalip is going straight into a absinthe driven nihilist depression. Cool :D ( BtW, nice touch on the liquid shape inside the bottle ;) )

And really, that map needs a cleanup. Too much non-purple there :p

My King, Dalip! The Reactionaries will help you restore the Order and Strength of India, and restore you to your right as Absolute Monarch!

(seriously, Reactionaries can help you undo political advances)

Of course, it would probably be the case that while Dalip is the constitutional figurehead monarch of India he remains the guy in charge of Panjab, which also happens to be federal India's largest and most powerful state...

To be crown king of the gutter is to be a king of the gutter :/
Dalip better find out how to change the laws fast ...

I actually quite like the borders of this India, looks not too far removed from some of the RL Indian based Empires of yesteryear. Looks like Dalip will be thrown into yet another period of absinthe binges - I wonder what wonderous visions he shall recieve. :)

Heh, I didn’t know that! Sounds like a good constitution for the time – limits the king explicitly, while leaving the window open for reforms in other areas.
¨

There's also a wonderfully ambigious sentence: "Konungen äger att allena styra riket tillsammans med riksdag och regering." That can either mean "The king alone shall rule the country in cooperation with parliament and the government" or "The king shall ONLY rule the country in cooperation with parliament and the government."

Really, it's a masterpiece of saying absolutely nothing. No wonder it laste for 160 years.

That's a very European-looking crown for an Indian monarch like Delip to be wearing...

Ah, poor Dalip. But otherwise, great job in creating India :) . If you remember though, what did you demand from the British?

Great,im a lurker and i finally caught up :p

haha! i LOVE this. I'm a latecomer but just wanted to throw my hat into the ring here and express my admiration for the comic style of your AAR. The little comics are hilarious. I'll be following!

my favorite AAR just keeps getting better keep up the good job, and just seeing dalip with that bottle of what i assume if alcohol makes me think it would be funny if he became a alcoholic.