• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me! Which reminds me, I seriously need to update my AAR.

Great, you have a nomination! Who might that be? ;)

Well, in the hopes of keeping things moving forward, I'll nominate you. :) So, congratulations, Svip, for your magnificent AAR. You're our first two-time winner as well! Just be sure to choose a new winner 1 June.

Seems I was beaten to it! And after all of that effort writing an award post, too... :D

Congratulations Svip! Well deserved, as ever.

Congrats Svip, you're cartoon are always really great! :)

What an honour!

In honour of this occasion, I have created another chapter.

In an effort to keep this AARtist award alive, and since the deadline of June 1 has passed, I nominate philly_boy's Victoria II AAR: Macedonia: A Greco-Bulgarian Divergences After Action Report for his superb artwork and photoshop skills.

I've played a number of large, long-term Vic2 multiplayer games with philly_boy, conducting months of diplomacy over forums while having weekly play-sessions of the game, and he always puts forth great effort not only in his role-playing and demeanor, but in his artwork. He is one of many who inspired me to start my own AAR. Please accept this as a nomination of this award for philly_boy.

As well deserved as that award would be, I'd hold fire until Av or another mod actually comes and opens the thread for nominations. I imagine Svip would come an make a nomination if he were gently reminded.

Svip's away, to the best of my knowledge. However, we'll give him another day or two before we accept your nomination.

In an effort to keep this AARtist award alive, and since the deadline of June 1 has passed, I nominate philly_boy's Victoria II AAR: Macedonia: A Greco-Bulgarian Divergences After Action Report for his superb artwork and photoshop skills.

I've played a number of large, long-term Vic2 multiplayer games with philly_boy, conducting months of diplomacy over forums while having weekly play-sessions of the game, and he always puts forth great effort not only in his role-playing and demeanor, but in his artwork. He is one of many who inspired me to start my own AAR. Please accept this as a nomination of this award for philly_boy.

It is not because I lack any option, but I must agree with rorlegion that philly_boy's art lifts his AAR beyond a level that of its text - even if excellent in it of itself. So I nominate philly_boy for an art direction that is clearly defined and persists through each image. I appreciate consistency.

Regardless of timing, philly_boy's art deserves the credit of this reward. I hope other deserving artists receive theirs eventually. But it's always hard to pick one.

I also hope this award will push philly_boy to update!

Last edited:
In which case – congratulations philly_boy! A really well deserved award. :)

Congrats, Svip and philly_boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.