• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Gen. Marshall!

Oh boy, I'm late handing this over. Well, let's get to business then.

The new AARtist of the Month is... Belgiumruler!
Congrats, Belgium. I'm going to be really honest with you, and say that there are likely better AARtists on the forum. Graphical miracles like robw and MondoPotato, for example. However, they have recieved their fair share of decorations, and they don't nearly match you in one crucial ability: Improvement. Since you first started making your banners, and editing your images, some six months ago, the graphics in your AARs have become better and better - and it is for this improvement that I award you this AwAARd.

Keep on "doing" graphics, and in a year, you'll beat the very best!

So Belgiumruler is doing graphics now, is he? :D

Congrats!

you're kidding me Marshall... Well, THAT was unexpected. Thanks anyways :), oh and Thanzang, I am not doing Graphics :p

Salute, General.

First of all, I wnat to tank Gen. M for giving me this awAARd, it was really unexptected. I really enjoyed drawing the comics of my Polandball AAR, and attempting to draw banners at GIMP. Second, the time has come to pas this on... It was a though choice, but I recently saw another Polandball AAR, which is really awsome. Congratz Nick Giordano and keep it up!

Certainly a very deserving recipient. Congratulations, Nick!

Congratulations, Nick Giordano! The more Polandball, the better!

Congrats Nick. It is clear that you have put a lot of time and effort into your AAR. Those graphics are awesome

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.