• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Never actually played The Settlers. Should probably try it one day.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Never actually played The Settlers. Should probably try it one day.
I have not either, or Colonization for that matter. But I did love Civ 4. Somehow my comp system does not recognize it anymore. @Director did get me into Banished some while back and I do enjoy it.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I have not either, or Colonization for that matter. But I did love Civ 4. Somehow my comp system does not recognize it anymore. @Director did get me into Banished some while back and I do enjoy it.
Ah, Banished is a great game that I've finally cracked rhe solutions to. It's really fun just building mega cities or small custom villages now.

I would write an AAR about it but it'd be absolutely miserable, and then switch to being almost utopian about halfway through. And probably end with everyone burnt to death, and then froze.

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats @Bullfilter! And everybody else that won.

• 2Like
Reactions:
the old SPI and Strategy & Tactics boardgames.
This makes one immediately attracted to SSI and Koei games (Imperialism, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Genghis Khan, etc.)

Plus D&D when it first came out in the old paperback booklets, played on graph paper with pencil.
Now you are talking the common tongue.

Nonweapon proficiency check; appraise the value of the fellow forumite; roll d20; hmmm, a proper good writAAR this is.

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
the retro game screenshots killed me. oh the nostalgia...

• 2Like
Reactions: