• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He's the guy with all the really, really terrible statues.
Yes. Along with Jefferson Davis and Stonewall Jackson, these three are probably the biggest ACW names on the Confederate side.

I was out of elementary school by the time the talk about statue-removals and rebrandings came around. It'll be interesting to see if that movement has affected the way the ACW is taught in schools.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
I have a friend who's a big fan of Miles Morales whose day was ruined when I pointed that out to him. I still don't think he's gotten over it.

And it was apparently given to the character for exactly the awful reason you might expect.

Because no one told him that his fly was open.

I regret to say (or maybe I don't?) I have no idea what all y'all are talking about. :D

Remember the AARLand Choice AwAARds! That's not a plug for me or this AAR - just encouraging support of many deserving authors. Not alot of votes so far!

I started working on the next update tonight, but it's a LOT of material so it may take me a bit.

Thanks everyone!

Rensslaer

Reactions: