• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the wars only just begun....

:eek:

800 divisions...

This makes World War Two IRL look like a minor dispute.

Something wicked this way comes ... :p

MORE!

This war is going to be epic. 800 divisions coming in over the atlantic. It seems the Americans are going to throw literally everything they have at you.

800 divisions... sure, but a few well placed nukes will thin their ranks a bit.

Bring it AOF. The CP is ready.

Looks like the wars only just begun....

Is it done?

Done? Comrade...

It has only just begun

From this point on, this AAR gets real. It's on now. It's on now!

From now On, I no Longer Support the AoF.
Go Aliens! Stop the Brutality that is coming. XD
For the Party:
Main

Deutsch Anarchokapitalistische Partei
"Don't Tread on Germany!"

Last edited:
Just a warning really, should all not go to plan this Xmas, I will be unable to post. This is highly unlikely however, though you will see a general drop in my activity on the forums as a whole.

-KM

Thanks for the heads up, but I don't think it will be a problem.
Also do you want to post the next update tomorrow?

-Laurence

The Uboaten packs must have the time of their lives sinking transports, I hope.

I'm travelling tomorrow. I could post the next one now if you like.
Ah no problem, I'll update then.
My Block has now officially started, that's why I am not able to fully compensate Vincent's absence. ;)

The Uboaten packs must have the time of their lives sinking transports, I hope.
That would be the case if my subs wouldn't be sunk every time they left port... :(

-Laurence

4rd of July 1946.

Exactly at 12PM GMT, President Thomas E. Dewey appeared on national radio and television in all AOF nations for a special State of the Union Address.

The following is a transcript of Thomas E. Dewey’s State Of The Union Address, aired 0:00 Greenwich Median Time, July 4rd 1946

This is an address to the free peoples of the United States of America, Canada, New-Zealand and our brave allies in South-America

Let it be known that on this very day, the national holiday upon which we celebrate our hard-earned liberty, it is without doubt that I issue the order for the invasion of Europe, Asia and Africa by the free men of the Alliance. Your orders are clear.

You will bring about the destruction of the Pact war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped, and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely.

But this is the year 1946. Much has happened since the Fascist triumphs of 1941-45.

The Allies have inflicted upon the Germans great defeat in open battle man to man. Our crushing naval offensive has greatly reduced their numbers and their capacity to wage war on overseas.

Our home fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions of war and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting men.

The tide has turned.

The free men of the world are marching together to victory. I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and skill in battle.

We will accept nothing less than the utter destruction of the British Empire, the Greater German Empire, The State of Iraq, The Dependencies of Bhutan and Nepal, the Indonesian Republic, the United Chinese Republic and The Siberian Federation. We will accept nothing less than total victory.

Good luck, and let us all beseech the blessings of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

The message was received all over the world, and it did not take long before news of the imminent invasion spread to the Channel Pact Head Command. Completely baffled by the news, several detachments of Pact head command began sending out conflicting orders, creating total chaos within the lower chains of command. One such example was a complete mobilization order for the 120 German divisions stationed on the South-China coast, which was later conflicted by an order to stay put and guard the Asian mainland against invasion.

Pact forces began a desperate race to their coasts to fend off the imminent invasion, but to no avail: In secret, an enormous warfleet detachment had already set sail from America to the European coasts days before the message was broadcasted, and by the time the news reached Pact Head Command the first American transports were already approaching European beaches.​

Last edited:

You'd better defeat the damn yanks!

It's good that they come to invade you. You won't have to go there to defeat those divisions.

I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.