• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An excellent choice @Reykvolc and congrats to both you and @Sybot. 5 timers club! :cool:

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Sybot !

Rensslaer

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
With the rush of Year-enders and the ACAs coming through, let's not forget to pass on our weeklies. About time for the next WoW, eh @Sybot ? ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Maybe time to open the floor to nominations? I know @Sybot may be busy and we are handing out quite a lot of awAARds right now, but no reason to stall this one...my favorite. Custom would have @Reykvolc select another choice, but I'm good if anyone has a suggestion. Never stop a WoW! :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I would like to nominate @AxolotlKnight for his most recent endeavour in CK2 set in a Westeros where Robert Baratheon died during his rebellion and King's Landing was utterly destroyed by wildfire during said rebellion: A History of the Iron Throne - Embers of Rebellion - A CK2 AGoT History Book AAR

An intriguing and well put together AAR, IMHO well worth a second win for AxolotlKnight.
Thank you @Qorten for nominating me for the award, its truly an honour. After a long time away I'm glad that there were people who read and enjoyed it.

I'll think of a nomination over the next few days.

Thanks again!

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Thank you @Qorten for nominating me for the award, its truly an honour. After a long time away I'm glad that there were people who read and enjoyed it.

I'll think of a nomination over the next few days.

Thanks again!
Congratulations to @AxolotlKnight . Your work with visuals and graphics is also noteworthy.

• 2Like
Reactions: