• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is great, thank you so much everyone for helping wind down Stahlpakt! Still don't feel like I deserve much of the recognition, but I'm humbled you guys like it.

Congratulations too to everyone who's in the trenches and writing their projects!

A hearty congratulations and very appreciated thanks to @Nikolai for putting it together!

• 3Like
Reactions:
Congratulations to all the winners and everyone nominated!
And a huge thank you to @Nikolai for the excellent organization!

• 3Like
Reactions:
My congrats to all the nominated and winAARs of this round! And a very big thanks to you Nikolai for keeping this tradition up despite your hardships!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks all!

An update on my situation. My application for disability is progressing nicely. Yesterday the woman evaluating me said she was ready to write her report and she told me I had a very strong case. Today she told me she was almost ready with the report, and tomorrow most probably she'll consult with a collegue. Then I will read it and approve it for sending off. Yesterday she said she was behind on her caseload, so I guess this means she has made me a priority. Yesterday I also got a notice from the social security guy, in short saying they considered me to have 0% work ability, making me only waiting for their doctor's approval before the application is finished. It seems this goes my way. :)

• 4Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
That's great to hear, mate! Well, not great that you're in the position you are, but great that it's proceeding well.

• 1Love
Reactions:
When things are very difficult, getting some meaningful assistance can be a great relief. It does not of course suddenly make everything perfect, but it does make a big difference. Good luck with it, @Nikolai

• 1Love
Reactions:
Thanks all!

An update on my situation. My application for disability is progressing nicely. Yesterday the woman evaluating me said she was ready to write her report and she told me I had a very strong case. Today she told me she was almost ready with the report, and tomorrow most probably she'll consult with a collegue. Then I will read it and approve it for sending off. Yesterday she said she was behind on her caseload, so I guess this means she has made me a priority. Yesterday I also got a notice from the social security guy, in short saying they considered me to have 0% work ability, making me only waiting for their doctor's approval before the application is finished. It seems this goes my way. :)

Oh those suck...Good luck with that. I hope it goes well.

Reactions:
A shared silver? What more could a man ask for. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to some of the voters (i.e. the ones who voted correctly, not the rest of them).

Special thanks to Nikolai for organising all this despite all the challenges. I'm glad your getting some good news and like everyone else I hope it continues.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I have clearly not been following this thread as much as I should've been. Thanks for doing this despite your troubles in real life, @Nikolai! Also, thanks to everyone who voted for me...

Also, I'm confused. For the other section, you have @Uriah as third place alone, when the vote tally says that both my AAR and the AAR of @Uriah got 2 votes. Not that I don't like the Chosen People, but that's still inconsistent. Sorry!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Also, I'm confused. For the other section, you have @Uriah as third place alone, when the vote tally says that both my AAR and the AAR of @Uriah got 2 votes. Not that I don't like the Chosen People, but that's still inconsistent. Sorry!
That would be my fault. Sorry about that.

Reactions: