• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is fantastic. It was one of the things that kinda annoyed me when I was playing the demo. I recruited troops in the North-East to fight my wars in the South-West. Therefore I had to zoom out to move the screen up into the North East before zooming in to search for the newly built troops, before selecting them and zooming out to go to set them their objective. A real hassle that shall be no more. :D

When is the ETA for the patch?

When is the ETA for the patch?
When it's done.

Further inquiries as to when the patch comes out will be considered as spam. It's done when it's done. The main game isn't even out yet!

Giving you something like this;

14vu2rr.jpg

Only, of course, in the game's very lovely font and manner.

This would be SO useful and it can't be that much different from just displaying country names, right? :)

When it's done.

Further inquiries as to when the patch comes out will be considered as spam. It's done when it's done. The main game isn't even out yet!

If this patch doesn't yet have a set schedule, could you use your moderator powers to ask the developpers to consider the State names suggestion for inclusion? Pretty please? ;)

If this patch doesn't yet have a set schedule, could you use your moderator powers to ask the developpers to consider the State names suggestion for inclusion? Pretty please? ;)

Developers have and will read the forums, so the suggestion will be considered without need to ask for mods to be messengers.

Maybe so but they're very busy people, and the forum is very active and pretty soon there'll be nothing more to say in this thread and it will drift into obscurity. Unless one of them is kind enough to say they've already seen it and will bring it up/not bring it up as it's impossible?

Thanks, this is why I love Paradox. Fixing problems as they are identified. :)

As for everyone having problems finding American states: you can use the search feature to find a state, I believe.

Maybe so but they're very busy people, and the forum is very active and pretty soon there'll be nothing more to say in this thread and it will drift into obscurity. Unless one of them is kind enough to say they've already seen it and will bring it up/not bring it up as it's impossible?

I've seen it, but no promises for 1.2. We are aware of the issue that finding a state is a lot of work now though, so if this(or anything that simplifies it) doesn't get added to 1.2 it will show up in a future patch.

Looks nice. Can't wait to have zoomed out maps so can play Russia again.