• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yamamoto will roll over in his grave.... :rofl:
The Imperialist Oppressor deserves nothing better! :D

Nice! But i am little sad, because Bulgaria is Romenian:mad:.... You must free the bulgarian people...:D if you whant :D

PS. CSA don't have ships yes?
They have some ships, I think. But then again, Canada has some carriers, so hopefully they'll get caught up in the Atlantic.

take em down :D
Can do, chief.
salute.gif

Uhhh, so, ummm, do you have transit rights with any of the CSA neighboring powers to refuel your ships etc? Otherwise it's a long trip to the eastern coast of the US.

Wait - who controls the Panama Canal? The CSA? And what about all of those islands in the pacific that used to belong to the US? Anyways - you'll figure it out.

I can't believe I'm rooting for a Marxist regime. :wacko:
Yes, the CSA has all of the Pacific islands--the sweet, unguarded Pacific islands. And no, I have no transit rights. Japan is Trotskyist--no deals with non-Leftist nations, not even for transit rights.

And I know the feeling.

And what do we have here? A leftist power struggle? Hmm.... Not too dissimilar of the rightist balkan war that Japan was calling a bad example.
Btw, what's the CSA's current ideology?
Well, they might be leftist, but they're sure as heck not Marxist. So this is just the Comintern putting the CSA back on the right path.

Or so the Japanese propaganda mill says. :D

Isn't syindicatalism kinda close to communism?

I think the syndicalism is kind of anarchy. Anarchy-syndicalism. The marxist theory is protecting the proletarian class not the sydicats.. Where there is dictation of the working class there is no need of unions :D

Last edited:
Marxism - centralization
Syndicalist - decentralization
Anarcho-syndicalism - extreme decentralization

In reality, however, there is little difference since none of them, despite their glorious theoretical framework, actually work.

EXCEPT OF COURSE FOR THE TROTSKYISM EMBRACED BY THE JAPANESE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC! :p

I was about to send the Japanese NKVD..

I have a feeling that this war with America will go much better than the historical one. I chalk it up to revolutionary zeal on the part of Japan. That, and maybe because the CSA completely lacks ports on the Pacific and their navy is probably little better than scrap. ;)

Revolution Rises in the East
Chapter 9
-With Russia's entrance to the war, now is the time to strike! While they are weak!
-I agree. The two forces are fighting amongst themselves, and it is our time to advance the Revolution.
-No, now is not the time. They need to weaken each other more before we can even consider it. We have made many strides, but not that many.
From the minutes of Japanese Politburo, 29 January 1944

The following is a short clip from a newsreel appearing in Japanese theaters in May 1938:

Arise, Workers of Japan! We bring you word of the International Proletarian Revolution.

The Forces of the Comintern were victorious starting with the beginning days of the war against the Combined Syndicates! Guam and Wake Islands fell without a fight! The Capitalists are weak in their resolve!

JPR101.png
Even Hawaii itself is in our hands! Yes, the ships of the Japanese People's Navy now visit Pearl Harbor. What was once a center of Reactionaryism is now the forward base of Revolution!

JPR102.png
In North America, the war between the two armies rages. The CS Army, which is mostly untrained militia from their civil war, is quickly collapsing. Already the Mid-Atlantic and the Midwest are under siege from Canadian forces.

JPR103.png
In Africa, the Tuareg people have risen up against their French overlords. While they have not industrialized enough for this to be a Worker's Revolution, it is a sign of how oppressive the Westerners can be.

JPR104.png
Along with oppressive, they can be greedy as well. Romania, which has already annexed all of Bulgaria, declared war on Serbia without cause. Reactionaries are on the March in Europe.

JPR105.png
In North America, the Combined Syndicates are in retreat! On all fronts--save one--they fall back in defeat. The only place they hold their own is in the Midwest, but even there they will surely lose soon. In the west, the Pacific States survive, but with their soul taken from them. Staying on the peripheries, they too will meet their demise before long.

JPR106.png

If you dont get yourself onto America fast the Canadians might take it all :eek:

Mabye you could sieze Florida and the Gulf coast atleast

If Canada annexes the CSA - and right now it looks like they will - will you edit North America at all or leave it under occupation?

So any plans to join the Entente?
Heh the more I think about it the more it makes sense:
First of all Japanese Communism might well be seen as a positive thing in the west, as Syndicalism is the main antagonist in this scenario and The JaCom Party has successfully industrialised Japan, opening her up for trade.

Second Syndicalists, in the former USA at least, has a left leaning agenda but that doesn't mean they share the same origins or goals. Their support would more than likely come from the libertarians heavily connected to the churches. Put simply: JaCom won’t want to be connected with mobsters peddling the ‘opiate of the masses’.

Third the Entente aren’t really that different politically from the Commies they're both essentially rather authoritarian systems of government that claim to be waving the banner of freedom.

And if that doesn't sell it: to paraphrase Stalin [on East Germany] " once this is over we can do things, our way."

Last edited: