• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just when you thought things were getting better ....

I am really enjoying seeing your struggle going on here, good luck!

This is the point in the game where I start cursing at my computer, turn off the game, and destroy the save file. :(

Code:
event = {
	id = 9000001
	random = no
	country = Feuersturm
	name = "Germany own You now. K? Thanx."
	desc = "As a result of your incompetence, Germany has owned you bad."
	style = 0

action_a = {

name = "WHAT THE BLEEP"
		command = { type = rage which = Feuersturm }
		command = { type = destroy which = sanity }

}
}

Code:
event = {
	id = 9000001
	random = no
	country = Feuersturm
	name = "Germany own You now. K? Thanx."
	desc = "As a result of your incompetence, Germany has owned you bad."
	style = 0

action_a = {

name = "WHAT THE BLEEP"
		command = { type = rage which = Feuersturm }
		command = { type = destroy which = sanity }

}
}

:rofl:

That is so true. :)

This makes me wonder if Soviets are allied to Germans.

Though they probably used airbases in Finland.

Should have put an ICBM on priority build and waited.

Also a 14 IC strike target is still quite good, since it also would remove at least 28 TC, in addition to the dissent hit.

Man was I pissed. I worked on clearing those skies, to have a Soviet stack appear out of nowhere. There were both Soviet and German aircraft there. Maybe the Soviet ones were going to fight over Allied territory in Germany from Finland like you said.

Perfectly good nuke gone, with my last strat bombers. ICBM time!

Germans nuking their own country? Wow, I wouldn't be suprised if I saw USA and UK evacuating from Normandy!

OMG Too many nukes!!!!!:eek: :rofl:

Jesus christ. Was it German nukes? This is getting ridiculous!

Germany hit our frontline with nukes. I've never seen AI do that.

No...no insane just does not cover it. The dictionary has no word for this kind of extreme insanity.

If you pulled your forces out of continental Europe, and you reinforced the Asian front, you could not only knock the Soviets out, but you would also be able to take India back and release it as a puppet.

Unless you have an ace up your sleeve, you need to destroy the Soviet Union, and use the hordes of Asia to defeat Germany at this point.

To be quite frank, I don't even think China could out-produce all the Axis states.

My naval transport situation is a mess. I started the Normandy invasion with ~60 transports. I'm down to 12 I think. They got lost here and there. A evacuation of Europe would be costly and pretty much mean the end of the war. There would be no amphibious landing after that. Level 8 coastal forts are too hard to overcome.

German Wunderwaffen could really win the War :wacko:

Who would have thought of that

Damn, this is the most dysotopic AAR I've ever seen. The total loss of life, limb, and total irradation of any other resource is freaking scary. And what does it seem like the end result may be? A nuclear stalemate across the seas, with three fighting sides. :eek:

Well, Soviets are technologically deprived and have no nuclear program yet. So, it would be over the Atlantic only. Still a bad scenario, I don't want to think of what might happen if I lose the battle of Europe......

British situation isnt very good. Still coping with lots of Idissent, and cant advance further in the south( italian front). We will be redeploying some units north though.
Situation on the home isles is getting worse, people are becoming really unhappy, lots of riots. I dont know how come government still stands.

To be quite frank, I don't even think China could out-produce all the Axis states.

My naval transport situation is a mess. I started the Normandy invasion with ~60 transports. I'm down to 12 I think. They got lost here and there. A evacuation of Europe would be costly and pretty much mean the end of the war. There would be no amphibious landing after that. Level 8 coastal forts are too hard to overcome.

Costly but you don't have much alternative. You can't fight both the Soviet Union and Germany head on with any chance of success against either.