• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I agree. Hold your position in venezuela but don't push in enemy territory and then bomb your ennemies to submission. Begin by Peru!

How is your air force?

I agree. Hold your position in venezuela but don't push in enemy territory and then bomb your ennemies to submission. Begin by Peru!

Yes certainly the most cost effective strategy.
I just hope that their airforces are weaker than yours.

I am also leaning towards AoD....HoI III and its multi-thousand provinces is too much to mod, not to mention its a new event system I don't want to learn. :p

Furthermore AoD's IA will surely be more dangerous for you.

Interesting.

Today I will be updating the AAR, as it appears I have little in the ways of homework so far.

A timeline for you guys...

Just so you guys know, I plan on ending it in 1964 by the end of this month, and possible moving it over to either Arsenal of Democracy (modded, of course, to suit the new timeline), or Hearts of Iron III. I hope I can get enough time to update 6 more years of gameplay in.

Pls do AoD then even if we have to wait till it comes out, this AAR is way too badass for such a suxy game as HOI 3. Why not convert it to EU 3 IN instead lol? Wheres the differance :rofl:.

Pls do AoD then even if we have to wait till it comes out, this AAR is way too badass for such a suxy game as HOI 3. Why not convert it to EU 3 IN instead lol? Wheres the differance :rofl:.

Funny, as that comes from an user who has neither EU 3 nor HoI3 registered. Actually, no registration at all.

LD_Firestorm - I had the same idea in mind for my AAR, though. Convert it to AoD. Heck, a HoI3 conversion would be a nightmare, I think.

I wonder if AOD gets it's own AAR subsection or if those go here.

Funny, as that comes from an user who has neither EU 3 nor HoI3 registered. Actually, no registration at all.

LD_Firestorm - I had the same idea in mind for my AAR, though. Convert it to AoD. Heck, a HoI3 conversion would be a nightmare, I think.

I should probably get around to doing that, but my HoI key is probably all but lost now.

Still know where my EU3 key is :p. Doomsday, I might know where that one is too.

I too think HoI III would be a nightmare.

I wonder if AOD gets it's own AAR subsection or if those go here.

No idea. I would probably just continue it in this thread. Or maybe start a new one? Not sure. I kind of like my timeline at the front, and would make it easier on me. Though, I would probably change the front graphics.

How is your air force?

It is crap, though as you will find out it is capable of holding its own. I have not had alot of time to repair any of it since the disaster at Spain. I am down to 4 jet-fighters and 2 jet-intercepts.

Furthermore AoD's IA will surely be more dangerous for you.
Bring it on!

It is crap, though as you will find out it is capable of holding its own. I have not had alot of time to repair any of it since the disaster at Spain. I am down to 4 jet-fighters and 2 jet-intercepts.

Not that impressive :p.
You definitely need more, and especially bombers.

There goes the bombing plan...Mass production of Ballistic missiles?

One might say. If you don't come to democracy...

Democracy comes to YOU

G/L with the grand finale Firestorm :D
-Vincent

It is not what you expect, not yet :p

You definitely need more, and especially bombers.

I have two Naval bombers still!

I am working on building more fighters though, I have two sets of 12 in que. The rest is going to IC. I have quite abit of IC on hold so I can make more planes. However, Argentina's 30 interceptors are outdated and no match for my aircraft!

What does AoD stand for? I googled it but it wasn't very helpful.
Arsenal of Democracy.

Arsenal of Democracy

There was a demo of HOI 3 so I know how it looks like. And I really see no reason to register my games (Since there is no real benefit except tech support, a bunch of ugly avatars and not to have such guys as you telling me I have no games registered), just to have such an ugly pic under my avatar.

There was a demo of HOI 3 so I know how it looks like. And I really see no reason to register my games (Since there is no real benefit except tech support, a bunch of ugly avatars and not to have such guys as you telling me I have no games registered), just to have such an ugly pic under my avatar.

You get access to the OT, which is a quite huge perk.

I have two Naval bombers still!
I am working on building more fighters though, I have two sets of 12 in que. The rest is going to IC. I have quite abit of IC on hold so I can make more planes.

That's a start!

:rofl:

If only it were so simple. I am now against All of South America, minus Paraguay and that small country near Argentina.

Plus, they have had past 20 years to build stuff, and lost very little of it during the war.

I, on the other hand, had lost almost everything in the war, and suffered greatly under the civil war that ensued.

As due with my attempt to finish up till 1964 by end of November, I will try hard to restore my 'every second day update' policy. It may be hard, but I will put in more effort.

:rofl:

If only it were so simple. I am now against All of South America, minus Paraguay and that small country near Argentina.

Plus, they have had past 20 years to build stuff, and lost very little of it during the war.

I, on the other hand, had lost almost everything in the war, and suffered greatly under the civil war that ensued.

As due with my attempt to finish up till 1964 by end of November, I will try hard to restore my 'every second day update' policy. It may be hard, but I will put in more effort.

Comon firestorm dont be such a pussy, you are the US and A :D. You can own those minors easily.

Do you plan of liberating Brazil from argentina and then sueing for peace?

A Brazilian ally could be quite a major advantage