• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, Ike:cool:
who was the last president, by the way? truman?

You are doing exactly what you need to do.

By taking out Axis Argentina(and her South American Gang) you will be freeing a handful of nations, that will build much needed military units to help your manpower constricted USA.

I can see where you are going and it makes sense that Germany will boot them out of the Axis, as Germany seems to be looking for peace as well and the last thing they need is some aggressive wannabe dicking it up for them.

How's your navy doing? As I recall it was just a handful of obselete CV's. It looks as though you're building a more modern fleet, judging by your build screen. Might I request a lookse at your current navy, what's in the build que and any build plans you have for it?

Cheers.

At least it looks like a decent amount of armour you have there!

From the looks of it he isn't that short of MP. What's your daily growth rate?

Methinks it's around 1.08; basing purely from the days elapsed and manpower growth rate.

How's your navy doing? As I recall it was just a handful of obselete CV's. It looks as though you're building a more modern fleet, judging by your build screen. Might I request a lookse at your current navy, what's in the build que and any build plans you have for it?

Cheers.

Yep, navy is a large focus of my production. However, I think they got the two late carrier models mixed up. The nuclear carrier has less range than the modern carrier. What gives? It also requires more fuel...

I built a few nuclear ones before moving over to the modern ones.
I can give you a screenshot once I get HoI II running again on my pc, I have not reinstalled it yet.

At least it looks like a decent amount of armour you have there!

Yep!

From the looks of it he isn't that short of MP. What's your daily growth rate?

I have not built much recently. It is around 1.08 I think. The nukes hit alot of MP centers. I can check when I load up the game next.

No, no, I only have an event to evacuate all of Asia.

Canada gets the 5,000. I get the + 25,000 base MP/day.

My last midterm was today. What a hectic midterm week.

Time to relax. Hopefully now I can update more often! Though, to be honest, the timespan between events now is much greater, so I cannot cover them too quickly.

edit: Two days left in the AARland Choice Awards. You can follow the link in my sig, and it will bring you to the voting page. I encourage votes for not only my AAR, but several of the other high-quality ones in which can be found residing in these forums. TRP has an impressive duo of AARs, as does Templar, just to name a couple.

Last edited:
I know my updates have been far apart here, but this weekend I got an update for you guys! I will be posting it tomorrow.

And sadly, no Zombies take over the world. Though, that would be a great end to this AAR! Well...not really :cool:

CBC World News – December 21st, 2012

December 21st, 2012

CBC World News

"The world today. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBC correspondents by trans-America short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Canada's news room here in Ottawa. Tonight we will be reporting on the plague, as we all know, that has gripped the world."

"Zombies. That is what we now commonly refer to the general population infected with the virus. The plague appears to be only transferable through human fluid to fluid transfers. Such infections can be spread through biting, blood contact, kissing, or other intimate actions with the infected individuals. The USZCB (US Zombie Commission Board) has issued a statement asking uninfected individuals to refrain from performing any of the above actions."

"A common question we have been asked is 'How can you tell who is infected? How can you tell if you are infected?'. The answer to this is not as simple as it may seem. The virus seems to disable most coherent thought processes, making it hard to determine if you yourself are infected. However, tell-tale signs will help you determine if others have fallen victim."

"Does the individual in question seem to have an unending appetite for meat products? This craving can lead from raw animal meat, to actual human flesh. Does the individual seem to have limited motor functions? Does he or she limber around, as if their legs were made of stiff components?"

"How do you protect yourself? Outside, this virus spreads quickly. The military, as well as the USZCB, has asked people to remain indoors. Barricade the entrances to your home. Close all doors to your house that are not needed. Basement windows should be sealed off. Keep as much water onhad as possible, filling every container you can find with water. The military needs to quarantine the infected individuals, so remaining in your house in imperative. Failure to do so could cause sever risks to your health and safety. And finally, you will likely be stuck in your house for several weeks, if not more, so make sure you have a large stockpile on hand."

"For any further questions, you can phone the USZCB at....."

austin_zombies.jpg

**No, this does not count as my update :p**

Last edited:
Ah, so that's how the worlds going to end! Now, I wonder if anyone will belive me when I say that I figured out what will happen in 2012 from an alternate history WW2 game from the internet...

Good AAR btw, this is the first one i've read, got me into them and HOI.

CBC World News – August 10th, 1957

August 10th, 1957

CBC World News

"The world today. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBC correspondents by trans-America short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Canada's news room here in Ottawa. Tonight, we report on the American economic recovery"

"After nearly a year of stagnation, most Americans are finding themselves in better financial situations than they have seen since the early years of the war. After a devastating 12 year war that left the country in an economic and financial ruin, the steps initiated by president Eisenhower seem to be paying off. Every few months, new factories open, employing more and more of the population. Though lagging behind the European economic recovery, the improved situation will finally help stabilize America's political position in the world."

"The United States Navy, which suffered from severe shortages of men and material during the war, is on the road to recovery. Several nuclear-powered carriers have been commissioned, many of which have been deployed to the Caribbean as a display of force and stability. Early-war warships have either been turned over to coastal duties or sold off to the democratic nations of the world. One of the recipients of such sales is the Venezuelan navy, whose sovereignty grows ever-more threatened by the passing day. The US Army, too, has received a larger commission of new machines. Modern tanks, helping replace the older models still used by much of our home guard, have been appraised as some of the most advanced armored combat vehicles to date."

"The German Space Program left its mark on world history today. Though details are not certain, reports are that Germany has sent the world's first manned spacecraft into orbit yesterday. The spacecraft was launched from Weltraumbahnhof Rüge, and successfully made its first radio contact with ground teams early this morning. The political ramifications of this breakthrough are huge, as neither the Soviet Union or the United States of America have yet to send a satellite, not to mention a human, into space."

boeing-b29-factory.jpg

**By the way, Señor Lobo is the best way to tackle zombies in close-quarters combat......oh yes, uh, peace is going well I suppose. Yes, it is 1957. Peace...its not much to keep you guys interested, but what can I say?**

Any updates on other parts of the world to spice up the updates???

Sadly, not yet. Next update things get alittle more action. Alittle boom here and there.

**Update on previous page for those who missed it and are lazy to look :p**