• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've been following this for a few day and read it in about 3. congratulations on a very good AAR:)

My vote is Adenauer. Germany has been almost constantly at war for the last 15 years and a little peace and reform would be very useful. Also Adenauer seems to be more capable in dealing with the new minorities in the Empire.

An added benefit could be better relations with NAPTO.

The race seems to be hotting up

Meissner: 3

Heuss: 3

Adenauer: 2

Great to see form so many people that I didn't realise were reading :d

Carry on voting!

If you want a good ex-general then Lettow von Vorbeck, otherwise Konrad Adenauer just because he was historic.

Huess.

Edit: Added your AAR to my "Approved AAR's" list in my sig.:)

Last edited:
I have Germanization in the Ostlands events if you want to use them, but I sincerely hope you don't and opt for releasing a democratic Russia (and maybe democratic Siberia also) instead.

I vote for Kurt Schumacher!

I vote for Kurt Schumacher!

:confused:

current standings

Adenauer: 4

Heuss: 4

@ nomonhan: I made an update ages ago about the fate of the empire in the east. Draw a roughly straight lone north from where 1930 Polish eastrn border is up to about St Petersburg and everything to the west goes to the Reich proper and everyone living there gets the vote. Everything to the east gets home rule with certain conditions and is split up into various groups. In the event where I captre anything east of the Urals I would release it mainyy because of TC which is already in a terrible state.

@ Maj von Mauser: thanks, its quite an exclusive list :)

Adenauer. He was the first Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany in real life.

Coincidentally he campaigned with "Keine Experimente" for reelection.

Ottoman Sultans aren't exactly well known for their intellegence...

Excuse me?

Oh, I vote for Heuss, if it's still possible.

Isn't it a bit weird that we want warmongerer to lead "defender of freedom and democracy" :rofl:

Isn't it a bit weird that we want warmongerer to lead "defender of freedom and democracy" :rofl:

Well, warmongers will be defending democracy. But only Germany's democracy.

Current standings:

Adenauer: 5

Heuss: 5

As there is a tie, I shall wait for one more vote. When that comes in the polls are closed and either Heuss and Adenauer will become Chancellor.

Thanks for the great response to this little vote BTW amd to answer the questions of wether my warmongerings are in the true spirit of the title I'll quote one of the AAR's most frequent posters:

''Sometimes one just has an army and it doesn't hurt of he is willingly to use it for the sake of keeping freedom and democracy protected from evil powers. '' - Enewald

Anyway, vote for Adenauer or Heuss. The later the vote comes in the later the update will be made :eek: