• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We need an update, the suspense is killing me.

I wonder if DAIM is compatible with WIF, that would make for a bloody mess of a war.

@lordvagrant: :rofl:. Well, as for puppets, I don't think he can afford the extra dissent. He has brought it back down to reasonable levels (60 if I recall correctly), so revolts are less and less frequent.

@Rommel22: Do not worry, and update today :)

After so many years of war, it would be well into the 90s before any nation could recover. Lost population means lost workers, and all the destruction means there will be little left to repair.

I feel sorry for the people in eastern France and western Germany. The front shifted back and forth along those areas so much I wonder how many towns are still standing.

As for Germany's reserves, they have tons. The combined Axis armies have at least 700 divisions...and I know I am not facing 700 divisions in Germany. But yes, Germany is deploying more and more around Berlin as I try to push through.

And what about poor british people? They got nuked into oblivion you know...

You know, after this, British people will mean the glowing radioactive mutated primate frogs which are the only living things left on those isles :p

Kind of a random question, but how fast are you guys playing at? Are you going slow due to constant micromanagement, or do you just pause the game to set orders and then let things go fast for a while? Just wondering, since I've never played a multiplayer game myself.

Kind of a random question, but how fast are you guys playing at? Are you going slow due to constant micromanagement, or do you just pause the game to set orders and then let things go fast for a while? Just wondering, since I've never played a multiplayer game myself.

We run at below most of the time because of the various battles. Fire will clarify on game speed though.

The highest we ever go at is normal. However, much of the time we are at below normal or lower because of the constant micromanagement. We are controlling, what, 4 theaters of war?

CBS World News - January 21st, 1952

January 21st, 1952

CBS World News

"The world today. The Columbia Broadcasting System now presents a summary of the all the important world news today. Reports from CBS correspondents by trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific short wave radio, and the latest developments as received by the Columbia's news room here in New York. Tonight we will be reporting on the latest military events from Europe from our correspondent Tommy Fourever."

"Good evening, and thank you for having me on tonight. The military outcast in Commander Feuersturm's HQ is quite pleasant. Around Berlin, Stralsund has fallen to Allied forces and the southern approaches to Berlin have been secured. Cottbus, after exchanging hands over the past few weeks, is firmly in American hands. With much of the Allied front across the Elbe river, there is much cause for celebration. The Elbe river was Germany's last major defensive obstacle between Allied forces and the vast plains of eastern Europe. In Sweden, Axis forces are in full retreat as the Canadian-American force there pushes deeper towards the Swedish capital of Stockholm."

"In addition to the developments in the northern areas, the Allied counter attack in southern France has made significant gains. 17 Italian divisions were captured in the French city of Montpellier, which had been expected to be a rough fight. Instead, with the German army having abandoned the positions, the Italian divisions surrendered with little resistance. The Allied push has caused a near-rout in the Axis armies in the south, and almost all land has been regained that was lost when the German army attacked it some months ago. Attacks against the Italian industrial center of Milan gained some initial success, but were forced to turn back when German reinforcements arrived. Word in Allied headquarters is that Italy may be losing the will to fight, and some rumors are circulating that Italy is trying to seek peace with the Allied armies. With little evidence to support any cohesion in the Axis force in the south, this may just be the end-game move the Allies were looking for."

ScreenSave21.jpg

ScreenSave22.jpg

ScreenSave133.jpg

ScreenSave135.jpg

ScreenSave137.jpg

ScreenSave138.jpg

ScreenSave139.jpg

Wahey thats how to do it! The Axis in France had no idea what was going on. It seems as though alot of the opposition have little strength left, are they rinally running out of MP or IC?

You seem to be gaining the upper hand, but I feel that it is still far from over.

Wahey thats how to do it! The Axis in France had no idea what was going on. It seems as though alot of the opposition have little strength left, are they rinally running out of MP or IC?

No idea. Either they are out of manpower or all their IC is on supplies and consumer goods like we are.

Giving France back Western France would be great as the french likely have over 400MP and a nice handful of divisions.

So how many more VPs does Italy have before you can Annex/puppet? That would be a major boon if you could puppet them with 30-50 divisions left in their army.

Any chance we can see a ledger showing total Allied division totals? See how many thousands of divisions are fighting for your cause. :D

Yeah, I can show the ledger sometime soon here. I will have to load up an old save but it can be done.

As for France, all their militia is stuck in Africa till I can move it up with transports.

Yeah, I can show the ledger sometime soon here. I will have to load up an old save but it can be done.

As for France, all their militia is stuck in Africa till I can move it up with transports.

Danke!

Maybe have them do an invasion in Greece? Another front never hurt anyone. :D

Don't think he has a chance of opening a new one. He already lacks the manpower to defend his current fronts.

Don't think he has a chance of opening a new one. He already lacks the manpower to defend his current fronts.

he'd be using French manpower, as long as it isn't Americans or British dieing then it should certainly be done to help furth drain Germany.

Well, we discussed using the over 50 french divs in africa to help the european front Fire didnt think it would be worth it as most of them are militia, but mostly because his supply drain would be huge also.

As it stands I am already shipping out 2500+ supplies per day, and my TC is through the roof. Maybe we can do that in the spring, but as it is I am having issues keeping France supplies. Consumer goods and Military supply take up almost all of my IC.