• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations @Thaiga !

Rensslaer

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Watch out Stellaris, someone is coming for you award-incest crown. Though from my understanding of GoT Incest is a core theme, so I suppose such things come with the territory.

In any event, congratulations @Thaiga

• 4Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Oh my goodness! Thank you @AxolotlKnight! I must admit, your reason for it must be one of the most pleasant things I have ever heard and I am actually red in the face right now. And of course many thanks to @Wraith11B, @The Kingmaker, @Rensslaer, @HistoryDude, @streaker77, @El Pip and @coz1 !
I am so happy that my borderline unhealthy obsession is bringing joy to someone else as well <3
Watch out Stellaris, someone is coming for you award-incest crown. Though from my understanding of GoT Incest is a core theme, so I suppose such things come with the territory.
You know what they say, incest is a wincest! Case in point - this thread right now XD

That being said, I unfortunately am VERY far behind with this thread in particular and most of AARs in general, I am trying to catch up, but life is a b and a pain in the a. So for my own nomination I'm gonna go a sinister way of nepotism (sort of). I nominate blood of my blood @streaker77, let us forge this alliance @AxolotlKnight started and make AGOT AARs great again XD

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
While I must admit that I am not much of a reader of GoT AARs, that is no fault of the writAARs. I am merely irritated by Mr. GRRM for being woefully inadequate in providing two further promised books. Perhaps that is why others have taken it upon themselves to play in that playground. Incestuous or not, these are good works.

Many congratulations @streaker77! Keep it up!! :)

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
4dlee2.jpg

On which note, congratulations @streaker77

• 3Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Thank you for the nomination @Thaiga, and everyone else for their support, I have thoroughly enjoyed writing the ''Dragons Realm'' and am glad people enjoy it :)

Unfortunately, while I would love to provide my own nomination, I have been very busy this week and unable to peruse any other eligible works, so I would like to open this award up for nomination!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Thanks, @streaker77 for this opportunity to nominate someone else for this award. No doubt someone will mention that we are keeping this inside the CK2 sub-forum, however, the writer I'm thinking about has not won this award in just about a year and he is due.

On top of that, he posted a new chapter just this week in his AAR which is headed toward its ending chapters. New chapters in this funny AAR are not a regular delight these days. They're something to be cherished. As I often prefer to nominate folks who have published something in the past week or so, that is also part of my reasoning.

So I nominate @Midnite Duke for his work on Avon Las Observes. Please, come and take a bow, @Midnite Duke .

• 4Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: