• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cracking stuff, you've managed to turn the sad, the premature end of this stellar AAR, into the good and funny. I'm greatly looking forward to your next AAR, and very well done once again with this excellent AAR.

I desire for an more apocalyptic epilogue in hell. Prologue in Himmel is not good enough.

EPILOGUE

Everyone dies. Everyone goes to hell. Everyone is tortured for all eternity.

The end.

Try this...saved your last save game to a temp directory...to a folder that you just make up...once you've done that...delete all your saved games in your Paradox directory. Then reload the game...once the game is loaded...copy your last saved game into the Paradox saved games directory. Then restart your game. Maybe, you might be able save your AAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
EPILOGUE
Everyone dies. Everyone goes to hell. Everyone is tortured for all eternity.
The end.

Ouch dude that is harsh:D
Not even like it is in the south park movie when heaven has only 1566 population or whatever and hell...well its filling fast

Thank you to everyone who has commented on this AAR, especially those of you leaving words of encouragement. The new AAR will begin soon, probably in two or three days. (It depends on when the mod is released; The actual modding is done, but there's still no name or write-up for it.) I'll probably be using Portugal. Does that sound good?

Excellent news. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do! I think Portugal always presents some interesting possibilities, and with a new Mod even more good stuff is bound to be happening. I'm pre-subscribed! :D

I look forward to your next AAR. Here's to better luck my friend.

As for Portugal...that's super. Wait...I wanted to play Portugal. Oh, well...that's a great choice...good luck playing Portugal. It's a natural for you. I can see it now...Portugal ruling the seas...and colonizing the new world.

Last edited:
That Shamrock cookie was well-deserved, in retrospect. It's a shame that something so evil as a corrupt game decided to steal that glory away from you, but you shall forever be known as... well, weird, but also a good writAAR. :D

Portugal? Not Riga or Wallachia? Ok hope you at least get to crush Castille. A few times. Then annex them.

Well, it's a mod focusing on exploration, so what better nation to use than the home of Henry de Navegador himself?

Portugal sounds good!

Onwards and...outwards...across the ocean sea...uh. Ships!

Portugal sounds a very good choice indeed. You have me very interested regarding this mod now.

I'd just like to say to anyone who's interested that the new AAR is up here. Come check it out!