• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
what a happy (fluffy) ending :) France, an undefeated wall of european liberty. hopefully Yanks will prove themselves better next time :p

Good grief did I fall behind here. Sorry for the belated praise but this was one hell of a WIN. Good job mate.
Many thanks - it’s never too late! It had got to the point before this game where I thought I’d never even survive as France, let alone chalk up a win before OTL time!
what a happy (fluffy) ending :) France, an undefeated wall of european liberty. hopefully Yanks will prove themselves better next time :p
Most appreciated, thank you for reading! The US will have two more opportunities to demonstrate their worth (Faramir-style). In my other current HOI3 AAR (Talking Turkey) where France has fallen, Turkey stands shoulder-to-shoulder with the Soviets fighting the Axis in Europe (since June 1940) and Japan monsters them in the Far East.

And in the next part of this AAR (which will be taken up in due course), when they will need to still defeat Japan but may also be called on to help defend the French-led European Union against Stalin’s communist hordes!

This is carrying on? Good.

This is carrying on? Good.
Yes, in due course. Planning to reverse the capitalist imperialist hegemony in Europe and defeat the Japanese fascists. As the new world order heads to the nuclear age. But will take a while to restart yet as both the other AARs are pretty busy. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
This was one hell of a game indeed!
Thank you! It was a terrific one I recall to play through, as every other attempt I made as France had failed miserably. Hope you come on board for the sequel, which is still in its early stages and takes quite a different approach (country and gameplay) to this one. Also it’s a ‘live’ game and so I have more current material for an AAR.