• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congrats!

(but does this need to be moved along?)

Congrats!

(but does this need to be moved along?)

It's high time it were, indeed.
@HIMDogson : High time to move this along.

If HIMDogson hasn't announced a successor by Sunday late evening CET, consider this thread open for nomination.

What a pleasant surprise, thank you. :) Unfortunately, it’s only been four months since my last award so per the six month rule I am not yet eligible. Thus I cannot accept.

What a pleasant surprise, thank you. :) Unfortunately, it’s only been four months since my last award so per the six month rule I am not yet eligible. Thus I cannot accept.
I urge you to reconsider, there is the trivial detail that you have more than earned it, but far more importantly if you do accept it then we are one step closer to getting all of the usual suspects to win this award twice in the same year. And is that achievement not worth over-riding a merely advisory rule?

Reactions:
I urge you to reconsider, there is the trivial detail that you have more than earned it, but far more importantly if you do accept it then we are one step closer to getting all of the usual suspects to win this award twice in the same year. And is that achievement not worth over-riding a merely advisory rule?

If people are generally happy for me to reconsider, I would of course be delighted to accept my award for the cause.

Reactions:
Considering the community projects you've revived over the past four months, I would say you deserve it.

Reactions:
Considering the community projects you've revived over the past four months, I would say you deserve it.

Thank you.

In the absence of mass popular outcry, I am delighted to accept. Thank you again, @HIMDogson. Winning this awAARd never gets old. :)

I agree, please accept. :) And congratulations!

Now, if I can just get 4 more before you do I’ll have finally caught up… :p
Two years of me not getting anything and you getting something like clockwork? Sure, that can happen. :p

• 1Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats @DensleyBlair !

Certainly deserved, but let's not make a habit of neglecting the six-month guideline.

Congrats @DensleyBlair - a fitting Christmas present and an echo of an old yesterday ;)